Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

6 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

Gotcha; thanks. Let's hope this doesn't get scuppered with a big IPL deal or whatever.

He's plays for KKR, so depends how far they get or whether they need him. IPL likely to run until the end of may next year.

He'll be as useful helping the younger batsmen as he will with his own contributions. Someone the other players can really look up to - this is a guy who has captained an Indian series victory in Australia.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MaidstoneFox said:

He's plays for KKR, so depends how far they get or whether they need him. IPL likely to run until the end of may next year.

He'll be as useful helping the younger batsmen as he will with his own contributions. Someone the other players can really look up to - this is a guy who has captained an Indian series victory in Australia.

Thank you my fellow Maidstonian.

1 hour ago, Sunbury Fox said:

With Rahane coming, you'd assume that we'll be looking at a strike bowler as our second overseas signing, which would mean Mulder not returning, sadly. 

I've been watching far too much random cricket but I like Migael Pretorius. Good average with the ball in all formats as well.

• Like 1

On 27/10/2022 at 07:45, Sunbury Fox said:

With Rahane coming, you'd assume that we'll be looking at a strike bowler as our second overseas signing, which would mean Mulder not returning, sadly. 

Rahane still a rumour as far as I can see

Scotland trying to push for county cricket inclusion but most of want to be in the Blast. I think in essence it’s a great idea and I’ve advocated the the Blast should be extended to help with format. 

However they need to be careful given their ICC status. They may have to dress it up as another team. 

On 26/10/2022 at 20:31, Tommy Fresh said:

If he isn't playing T20 then lets go and get Brevis, posted a clip of him before and another poster raved about him looking decent at the Under 19s World Cup. Had a decent run in the Carribean and I've seen a bit of him in the CSA T20 comp in South Africa.

Scored 162 off of 57 balls today in SA t20 so you could put him firmly out of our league. 

• Haha 1