Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

54 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

With every passing minute,  it's looking like our decision to bowl after winning the toss was a very bad one. 

Does seem odd, considering strength of the side is the batting and the bowling looks underpowered already. Looks sunny at Headingley from the clips and wisdom suggests you bowl with grey skies overhead in Leeds

16 minutes ago, MaidstoneFox said:

Does seem odd, considering strength of the side is the batting and the bowling looks underpowered already. Looks sunny at Headingley from the clips and wisdom suggests you bowl with grey skies overhead in Leeds

Weather looks like it get might get a bit cloudy and dark later on which is the only thing I can think of, might have a small downpour around 3-ish too.

Finan Bowls about 80 I'd say on a good day. Don't have any quicks really. Mike was a bit quicker. 

Hull is young but stops a bit in his action but the experts will sort that. 

Salisbury looks very ordinary. Like Davies but slower. 

Already grumpy. Sorry

Edited by Cakey

11 minutes ago, Cakey said:

Finan Bowls about 80 I'd say on a good day. Don't have any quicks really. Mike was a bit quicker. 

Hull is young but stops a bit in his action but the experts will sort that. 

Salisbury looks very ordinary. Like Davies but slower. 

Already grumpy. Sorry

Agree with you that the gun is dodgy, one Chris Wright delivery was up at 88mph earlier.

I thought Finan looked decently quick last year, high 80s and a lot quicker than the rest. Feel like I may have imagined it now though watching him today.

Hull does look to have some potential with that frame.

5 hours ago, CrawlingFox said:

Agree with you that the gun is dodgy, one Chris Wright delivery was up at 88mph earlier.

I thought Finan looked decently quick last year, high 80s and a lot quicker than the rest. Feel like I may have imagined it now though watching him today.

Yeh I felt that was the point to Finan, he seemed to hurry batsmen and got wickets. Maybe he is cutting his pace down to improve his accuracy as he was also a bit wild last season

• Like 1

Salisbury calf injury.

Mulder not bowling due to back strain.

Yorkshire scoring at huge rate.

The 2 wickets today basically just 'given away'

LCCC forced to bowl the 2 spinners as closing in on 6 (SIX) overs behind the over-rate

Those 2 spinners getting smashed all over the place

Nightwatchman for Yorkshire looking extremely comfortable and about 20 runs off this best ever score.

Everything changes but nothing changes.