Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

4 hours ago, LBTufty said:

Thanks to a stumping assist from Swindells, young trialist off-spinner Harry Sullivan (ex-Yorkshire) takes his first wicket for the Foxes Second XI

Need someone when CP leaves and Rehan is playing in the Hundred or for England

44 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

We've got the platform and the players to potentially rack up a good score quickly tomorrow and push for a follow-on, but there's no way I'd back our bowling line-up to take 20 wickets in four sessions or so.

Remember when Abbas absolutely ran through Durham a few years back, him Barker and Abbott at Hampshire is a ridiculous attack

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Aware it's a better ground and a club with more resource but Notts had just as much rain yesterday and they're already playing today. 

They have spent a load on the outfield drainage. I suspect LCCC's is substandard at best. 

1 hour ago, SMX11 said:

Doesn't look like it. 

I suspect we'll aim for 450 to get the 5 bonus points, plus 5 for a draw. Put them into bat post that to see if we can attempt to get wickets for extra bonus points

• Like 2