Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

I was going to ask how Ronnie has been going but I'm affraid to ask as it looks like the county is struggling.

ronnie's bowling is very trundley and his batting his being affected by early season nip - fingers crossed he improves once the tracks are harder

as for the Scotland game, 2 batsmen set in the 50's and we don't take the power play, then they both get out so we do take it...some odd decisions

Absolutely slaughtered Durham today, who made 189 for 9 off 40 (Sam Cliff 3 for 27).

Andy McDonald (46 off 34) and Jacques du Toit (64 off 37) in reply hit 88 off the first 9 overs and we won at a canter with Nixon & Taylor mopping up wiith 14 overs to spare.

Much more like it, back to winning ways :appl:

Another wicket down today already. 45-6.

In all fairness it must be an awful batting pitch. I know Nixon and McDonald did well but for only 4 players in the whole match so far to get more than 25 it must be very hard to get in on.

In all fairness it must be an awful batting pitch. I know Nixon and McDonald did well but for only 4 players in the whole match so far to get more than 25 it must be very hard to get in on.

Glamorgan 171/0 after 29 overs :D

:whistle:

;)

Mc Donald is going back to Oz to play for their 'A' team and will be unavailable for most of the 20/20's. Do you think anyone except for him, Taylor and Nicco can bat?????

Well this week has been the only week he's made any runs for us..

The pitch was inspected by the ECB following the flurry of wickets and they judged it as 'above average' so we probably just batted like clowns. Along with that, conditions yesterday were perfect for pacey swing bowling, any batsmen's nightmare.

Although I would only use the term 'batsmen' loosely as far as Leicestershire are concerned at the moment!

Get du Toit involved in the 4 day game...he's had a couple of good knocks.

Absolutely tremendous efforts from Taylor and McDonald. At 16-2, and with our previous batting display, Middlesex must've fancied their chances, but they must feel totally demoralised currently.

Really hope we can grind them down with the ball now.