Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

13 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

22 wickets on the first day are not a great look for county cricket lol

If we're honest, cricket probably shouldn't start in this country until at least June lol 

1 hour ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Big batting day for the foxes, I feel we need to set them at least 400 with so much time left in the game. 

I know this is Leicestershire but I suspect a target of 300 should be well out of reach on this deck. 

2 hours ago, Father Ted said:

Why on Earth did we go with two nightwatchmen? 

Not the end of the world is it, it means we're 5 down but have Hill and Handscomb in with Mulder and Ahmed still in the hut! 

11 minutes ago, Cakey said:

Must be the only place in the UK where its raining. 

Except Possibly Wales and Bristol where it rains every day 

I'm twenty five odd miles west of Worcester, not far from the border with Wales.  It's bright sunshine currently.  Be surprised if it doesn't clear up soon, the rain usually comes from our way! 

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

Watch it play flat as a pancake in the morning. We need 4 or 5 tonight imo. 

Well, we only managed 2. With our track record, you would be mad not to feat the worst. Should have set them at least 300. Will be gutting if we lose this from being 150 ahead with 10 wickets in hand at one point. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Well, we only managed 2. With our track record, you would be mad not to feat the worst. Should have set them at least 300. Will be gutting if we lose this from being 150 ahead with 10 wickets in hand at one point. 

To be fair, in terms of 4 or 5 I was thinking they’d be on a lot more than 26. Quick start needed by us this morning though.