Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

They're very hot favourites now. Losing Hill, Handsome, Mulder, Scriven and Ahmed for only 20 runs at the end of our second innings was what will ultimately cost us. Should have set them at least 350. That collapse gave Worcs confidence and opened the door for them. 

certainly awkward and a poor decision to give him a Worcs game. Looks like a few very dodgy decisions and just hope if and when the games ends we dont get punished if anything is said. watch some of these decisions and match fixing might rear its head. A MOM performance from Shantry not a good look

Edited by katieakita

Just now, Father Ted said:

I’m so angry, most shambolic and disgraceful umpiring performance I’ve seen!!!! If we don’t kick up a fuss about the SIX PLUM LBWS not given then we should be ashamed. SHAMBLES!!

thing is there are streams and even with the best will in the world questions do need to be asked

16 minutes ago, katieakita said:

thing is there are streams and even with the best will in the world questions do need to be asked

Problem is the ECB will do **** all apart from given a points deduction for over appealing

• Like 1

We lost, but just great we are being competitive in red ball cricket. Having said that, we wouldn't have got near them if not for having Davey on loan for this game. Just shows we are one or two quality bowlers short of challenging for promotion and we can't keep bowling Wright into the ground at his age.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

The batsman threw this game away just before tea yesterday. But a defeat was coming for us; the weather has saved us for the last few games. 

Really 

15 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Poor effort to lose that, regardless of umpiring 

15 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Poor effort to lose that, regardless of umpiring 

Our batting was really poor playing waffling shots which should have been left as there was no time pressure. I did not realise the one of the umpires was ex worcs, explains why some plumb lbw were not given

21 hours ago, Walshy5 said:

Random question and change of subject but does anyone know what the fitness situation us with Parkinson and will he be available for the start of the t20 on Thursday?

Has a side injury and was nearing a return, so might be back for Thursday or very soon after that. The Seconds (though will be not far off a first team side), are playing Derbyshire today in a T20 game, so we'll see who rocks up for that one.

On 21/05/2023 at 11:14, Walshy5 said:

Random question and change of subject but does anyone know what the fitness situation us with Parkinson and will he be available for the start of the t20 on Thursday?

He’s playing for the 2nds today at Grace road, free entry for anyone that can make it. 

Lilley is so bad. Awful . Claim to fame I bowled him in a club game. I'm rubbish really which shows you how bad he is. Also dropped us the C bomb when he got out. Lovely

Think he now plays in the Huddersfield league. Which is not a great level for a pro. 

Also bowled against Joe Denly who smashed us all over to indicate I am genuinely rubbish. Joe was nice. 

I was going to say something on the Facebook posts but his mum always pops up 

Edited by Cakey
  • Haha 1