Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

8 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Who was that bowler for them? He was a chucker. Never seen anything like it. Nobody seemed to question it

Have you never seen Malinga? Carbon copy. Unusual but perfectly legal. 

2 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Budinger took 10 balls for his 4 runs, that’s one of the many reasons why the game was lost. 

He's not having the best season at all. It took Patel a couple seasons to come good so perhaps Budinger just needs time because at the moment whilst he's no doubt got talent it looks pretty clear why Notts let him go.

For now I'd let him build some confidence in the seconds and bring Hill or Kimber in to the side.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Hill for Lilley

Kimber for Mulder

Naseem for Davis

Budinger down the order.

those are the changes I’d make. 

I’d maybe open with Ahmed or Kimber, tell them to go out and give it a good wack. Put Budinger down to 6/7. As above, if we do bring a 3rd seamer in, you can’t expect many runs from Parky, Naveen, Naseem, Hull/Finan/Davis, which would be my only concern. 

Big gap left by Mike.

1 hour ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I’d go

Hill

Welch

Patel

Ackers

Kimber

Rehan

Swindells

Parky

Naveen

Naseem

Hull

Long tail though.

With Kimber behind the stumps in the 2nd XIs T20 win this week, that's about as keeper-heavy as you can get!

3 hours ago, Father Ted said:

I’d maybe open with Ahmed or Kimber, tell them to go out and give it a good wack. Put Budinger down to 6/7. As above, if we do bring a 3rd seamer in, you can’t expect many runs from Parky, Naveen, Naseem, Hull/Finan/Davis, which would be my only concern. 

Big gap left by Mike.

Unlike our final pair last night, Hull and Finan both got lower-order runs for the twos yesterday to form a winning eighth wicket partnership against Notts. 

Just now, MaidstoneFox said:

Pretty straightforward chase so far for Northants, they don't have to take any risks, just a boundary an over and knock it around. Looking 30 short at the moment

We (Northants) have been dreadful this season too.

Pretty comfortable so far, but as soon as we're three or four down we completely disintegrate, so you're not completely out of it. 

9 minutes ago, Craig said:

We (Northants) have been dreadful this season too.

Pretty comfortable so far, but as soon as we're three or four down we completely disintegrate, so you're not completely out of it. 

I wouldn’t worry about us taking 3 or 4 wickets here. 

• Like 1