Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

11 minutes ago, LBTufty said:

He was injured for most of May, his come back was in the 7 wicket defeat to Notts 2nds on 30 May in the Second XI T20 North Group where he scored 14 off 10.

Ah, I thought he'd been fully fit. Glad he's back anyway!

Jack Leach is out of the Ashes series with a lower back stress fracture. Cricinfo highlight "Candidates to come into the squad could include Rehan Ahmed, Will Jacks and Liam Livingstone, all of whom made Test debuts in Pakistan over the winter, as well as the previously capped Dom Bess and Liam Dawson."

3 hours ago, MaidstoneFox said:

Ole, off the mark. Good all round bowling and batting effort. I'm inclined to hope Mulder stays injured and we keep Naseem Shah

Not sure about this. We don't bat long enough down the order so we could do with him.

3 hours ago, LBTufty said:

Jack Leach is out of the Ashes series with a lower back stress fracture. Cricinfo highlight "Candidates to come into the squad could include Rehan Ahmed, Will Jacks and Liam Livingstone, all of whom made Test debuts in Pakistan over the winter, as well as the previously capped Dom Bess and Liam Dawson."

Would love it. 

I have a ticket for day 2 old Trafford and day 4 headingly on the western terrace 

4 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Kimber and Hill have definitely improved the batting, Josh Hull looked promising last game, another year of what could of been! 

I know Kimber and Hill both had knocks at the start but they were playing for the 2s so surely could have been drafted in sooner. As for the selection of Davis, I have never seen him pull up any trees like Hull did yesterday, how on Earth was he being selected. 

Should Ahmed be called up by England, then it would be nice to Steel called in as our 2nd/3rd spin/bat but not sure he will ever play for us again, seems to have made Claude cry.

• Like 3