Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

I was watching the 2nd team at Harborough last week and was having a drink in the clubhouse when in barged Tim Boon with 3 players, he sat them down in the bar and told them to look for other clubs!!! Everyone heard it, it was pretty unprofessional to be honest. The players in question were Joel Pope, David Masters and A J Harris. I spoke to someone from LCCC and they also said James Benning has been told to leave too.

In my opinion they shuld get rid of Harry Gurney, poor-average bowler at best.

Spoke to Hoggy also about whats going on at LCCC and he's says he can't believe what a nightmare he has walked into and wants an escape route.

Just what I thought and what anyone else would surely think is happening, none of that ^ surprises me one bit. The club is in a total mess and is fast losing it's credibility from the inside and from the outside. It can't go on for many more seasons like this.

He does look like his brother to be fair.

It;s surprising Masters and Pope being told like that, as it's been known within the Premier League gossip that Masters and Pope were being released for a few weeks now. Masters hasn't even been turning out for his club team for a few weeks. Kept messing them about a dropping out at the last minute so they have stopped picking him.

Good end to the Clydesdale Cup campaign, beat Hampshire by 14 runs.

Finished sixth in the group.

Somersett vs Essex

Yorkshire vs Warwickshire

Two great semi finals, i would like warwickshire to beat Yorks and im not bothered about the other two, support essex kind of but would like too see somersett play.

Still a slim, slim, slim chance of promotion. First we need to wrap the game up with 7 more wickets against Gloucestershire.

Then,

We need Surrey to beat Glamorgan tomorrow. Current score: Surrey 380 v Glamorgan 237/9. Day and a bit left, weather permitting.

Middlesex to beat Worcestershire. Current score: Worcs 313 & 74/4 v Middlesex 392. (Draw we'd still be in it, but would be much harder). Also, day and bit left, weather permitting.

Then in FINAL games:

Derbyshire TO BEAT Glamorgan. Derby bottom, and away, would be unlikely, but you never know.

Us to beat Northants, (and hopefully get more bonus pts than Worcs, just incase they draw tomorrow).

These are what i think the situation is, could be slightly wrong, but need to wrap it up today, and hope Glamorgan DO NOT win!

Think we would be in such a strong position if we won that game against Derby, where the weather went bad when we needed like 23 runs more i think.

Well, one game to go each. Chance of promotion even slimmer now.

We need:

Worcestershire NOT TO WIN against Sussex.

And Glamorgan to get demolished at home, by bottom placed Derbyshire, not getting more than 2 bonus points.

AND we need to absolutely thrash Northants, getting full 24 points.

Not really much to do with Leicester but CB40 semi finals today. Somersett are 202-3 against Essex, off 29 overs, decent starts but Essex's batting can be the best in the country some days and the worst other days. Yorks are 127-3 off 25 overs against Warks. Id like too see Warks get through that one :)

Northants v Leics at Northampton - Sep 13-16

Northants 150/5

Glamorgan v Derbyshire at Cardiff - Sep 13-16

Glamorgan 120/6

Worcs v Sussex at Worcester - Sep 13-16

Sussex 148/7

The scores that matter. Doing our part to try and destroy Northants. Derbyshire not doing too bad, but Glamorgan got to 120/6 after being 66/6 so hopefully they dont get to 200. And Worcs doing quite well unfortunately.