Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

9 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Top three. Top goes straight to a home semi final.  Before that second plays at home to the other group’s third place to see who the group winners will play in the semis.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong. 

Looks right from the schedule.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Staff said:

How the feck are they allowed to call someone up to this bull shit competition at such short notice, affecting his and his actual sides preparations for a game in a different competition they are in? And then have the audacity to not even be selected anyway? Fcuk the ECB and this absolute shite they call the hundred 

It's an absolute farce from this perspective. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Staff said:

How the feck are they allowed to call someone up to this bull shit competition at such short notice, affecting his and his actual sides preparations for a game in a different competition they are in? And then have the audacity to not even be selected anyway? Fcuk the ECB and this absolute shite they call the hundred 

I agree with your sentiment. Although in truth we are most likely only top of the table because the Hundred has ravaged pretty much every other County way more than us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Worried the rain could fvck us over this weekend.

Forecast as pretty great after today no? Looks like a solid week of sunshine in the midlands on all the weather apps I’ve got! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

Who are the best left arm seamers currently on the county circuit? I can think of Curran, Wood and Barker? 

Basically Hull can’t be too far from a Lions call up? 

Payne and Taylor at Glos, Willey at Northants, Garton and Hunt at Sussex are others I can think of.

Hull will need to finish the season very strongly indeed in the Championship in my opinion if he wants Lions recognition. Been great so far in the one dayers but the ECB won't care about these and will care even less the better we do in them.

20 hours ago, Staff said:

Totally agree. 

The whole idea of the hundred is to disband us and six or seven other counties. 

I wonder what the stats are for hundred attendances.from the 'old' counties? How many travel up from Hove to watch at the Oval? How many from Chelmsford or Maidstone are at Lord's? Worcester fans at Edgbaston? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CrawlingFox said:

Payne and Taylor at Glos, Willey at Northants, Garton and Hunt at Sussex are others I can think of.

Hull will need to finish the season very strongly indeed in the Championship in my opinion if he wants Lions recognition. Been great so far in the one dayers but the ECB won't care about these and will care even less the better we do in them.

The lads only 18 don't forget. Plenty of time for that.

Remember when we were linked with Keith Barker? What a signing he's been for Hants, top quality county pro.

• Like 1