Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

10 hours ago, HaroldBazBo said:

Playing devils advocate on Claude Henderson here but he appears to have been key to getting both Taylor and Alfonso Thomas in.

And we're scoring a lot of runs and taking wickets.

Worth giving him a bit of credit I'd suggest.

We are doing really well in a tournament where our pretty much first team plays other teams shorn of numerous players. Your point is valid, but should I think be placed on context.

11 hours ago, HaroldBazBo said:

Playing devils advocate on Claude Henderson here but he appears to have been key to getting both Taylor and Alfonso Thomas in.

And we're scoring a lot of runs and taking wickets.

Worth giving him a bit of credit I'd suggest.

We have always been decent in the competition since 2021, it plays to our strengths of not having to bat too aggressively but going hard enough.

21 hours ago, CrawlingFox said:

Payne and Taylor at Glos, Willey at Northants, Garton and Hunt at Sussex are others I can think of.

Hull will need to finish the season very strongly indeed in the Championship in my opinion if he wants Lions recognition. Been great so far in the one dayers but the ECB won't care about these and will care even less the better we do in them.

Reece Topley appears to be top of list for ECB in white ball atm.

1 hour ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Hampshire look like posting a big score away at Lancs, had this down as their most difficult game left.

Not taking anything away from our batting, which was excellent, but if Friday's display was anything to go by then it's unsurprising. Lancashire's bowling and fielding was absolutely horrendous.

2 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

I’ve come to Kibworth, the place of my birth, today, and it’s a delight. About a thousand here I’d reckon. Lovely catering and bar facilities. Absolutely wonderful 

I remember playing there as a youngster and being insanely jealous of the pavillion compared to what we had at Leccy Sports lol 

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

Hate Kibworth as a club but can't knock those attendance figures.

Delighted for Budinger. Feels like he's properly developing the slower gear he needs to go from dangerous player to class act. Hope it continues.

Slower gear? He's hit 100 off 70 lol 

4 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Hence why I said "developing". He's milked the singles and blocked at times today when he'd have played daft shots and got out before.

Well we've both ****ing cursed him anyway lol 

• Haha 1