Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

23 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

It's logical alright. The logic being that it minimises attendances so the hundred looks better by comparison. The ECB know exactly what they're doing.

Well yeah. It's really sad.

I just think in general Cricket does so much to tarnish itself. Don't get me started on the Hundred. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

Presumably Ackers and Parky will be able to play on Tuesday. Rehan will be with England. Do we know when Handscomb returns to Oz?

I have heard Handscomb won’t be here for the final should we make it, and we can’t replace him with another overseas either.

The other shitty thing to remember is if we get to the final, we'll be playing against a side back to full strength.

My thoughts would be that if this competition is always going to be when it is (alongside the 100) then teams that reach the knockouts should have to field a high percentage of the 11's the fielded in the group stages. 

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

The other shitty thing to remember is if we get to the final, we'll be playing against a side back to full strength.

My thoughts would be that if this competition is always going to be when it is (alongside the 100) then teams that reach the knockouts should have to field a high percentage of the 11's the fielded in the group stages. 

I’m sure this was noted last year and the two sides in the final both stuck with the players that got them there. 

Ideally, we play Worcestershire in the final after beating Gloucestershire in the semis (we owe those cheating f***ers one)

• Like 1