Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

51 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Up to us the public to back this. Those of us at work should pop down after. If it's game on at end of first innings, I'd expect a good few hundred added to the crowd at 5/6pm

I work in Nottingham and have appointments with people that I can’t let down. It’s so frustrating as I would’ve 100% been there today. Fingers crossed as the final will be a mega day if we get there. 

12 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Wouldn't fancy facing Barker too much in the final (should we get there) if his form so far today's anything to go by.

Always wondered whether he could have gone further in cricket if he hadn't spent his earlier years as a pro footballer.

Paul van Meekeran going to be a threat today bowls very quick around 88mph although  he can be expensive

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Rain forecast this afternoon massive toss to win 

I'm in Derby and the rain's been going for a good hour here.

Looks like Hampshire will be through. Warwickshire making Liam Dawson look like an absolute world-beater.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Wouldn't fancy facing Barker too much in the final (should we get there) if his form so far today's anything to go by.

Always wondered whether he could have gone further in cricket if he hadn't spent his earlier years as a pro footballer.

Yeah surprised he's never been tested out by England at any point