Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

2 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Is that where Leics fans will be?  Fox Road?  Haven't been to Trent Bridge for years, still recovering!!!

I don’t know. Personally I think it’s the best stand to be in at Trent Bridge, square of the wicket and the bars are easily accessible underneath. 

8 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Final at Trent Bridge….2006 still lives long in the memory, absolute madness

Watched it on holiday as a kid and I'll have to do the same again this time around. If memory serves, they needed about 8 off the last ball and we bowled a beamer which wasn't given? lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Watched it on holiday as a kid and I'll have to do the same again this time around. If memory serves, they needed about 8 off the last ball and we bowled a beamer which wasn't given? lol 

😂😂 yeah that’s the one and it was smacked to the boundary as well , no end around us thought a no ball had been given but at the same time it was kicking off all over the place, honestly must have seen about 10 different groups of lads all supporting different teams just swinging at each other in and outside the ground….absolute carnage lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

😂😂 yeah that’s the one and it was smacked to the boundary as well , no end around us thought a no ball had been given but at the same time it was kicking off all over the place, honestly must have seen about 10 different groups of lads all supporting different teams just swinging at each other in and outside the ground….absolute carnage lol

Proper cricket.

31 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Will some tickets be released to the club or do we all have to buy centrally?

Centrally I believe. 

There was a picture of a screen I seen somewhere maybe on Insta after the game, and it was a Notts number. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Be a tragedy for player and club if Handscomb can't get some time off from his club down under. 

He deserves the final more than any 

Doesn’t he just.