Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

2 hours ago, Graceroad said:

Not true the likes of Crane and Dawson played in the group stages they are leaving out there best player Vince who missed the group stages

And we don't have Handscombe available. Personally think we should pick our best team to win a trophy, hopefully we will do anyway.

This has shades of Scott Boswell, where we picked him for the final after his semi performance instead of selecting Devon Malcolm.

52 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

You said they played in the group stages, just had a look and I can't see that Dawson played at all and Crane played less than half 

My mistake regarding Dawson but he played in the last 2 all the other names mentioned played in the group stages apart from Fuller who's been injured .. Not sure how anyone can complain when they are leaving out Vince Abbas and Abbott

12 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

£40 a ticket 

I know the club don't  set the prices but that's just ridiculous.£40 to watch 46 year old Brett Lee who used to be fast 15 years ago bowling to 54 year old sanath  Jayasuriya  who could slog a ball 25 years ago.Expect they will get big crowds for the India matches especially if Tendulkar  plays but little support other then that.Not many legends expected in the England side which usually  Inc Jade Dernbach Darren Maddy Phil Mustard Mal Loye Stewart Meaker Chris Tremlett Stephen Parry and Chris Schofield although KP has played occasionally.Would have been interested  if it was around £20  no chance I will  pay £40