Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Awesome stuff. Just feels like a squad that's not allowed itself to feel pressured in this competition. Seems like they're going into Championship games with a totally different mentality. Hopefully this run rubs off and translates into the 4 day game too.

Big game tomorrow night for you lot. You seem all but through, and Worcs are one of three teams never to have reached finals day so please give us an easy win. Hopefully our spin twins will pin you down

I think Worcestershire have a pretty decent team but they are overly reliant on Solanki in terms of batting but as you say the two overseas bowlers are great.

Moeen, Solanki, Kervezee, Shakib and Andrew with his Mongoose are a very good batting line up especially with Shakib and Ajmal. We've already had a capable team I just think our mindset of scoring singles during the middle overs never did us any favours. Solanki has only really hit form in the past few weeks, the first couple of months of the season he was as poor as he was for the majority of last season

That said in about 7 T20 games I dont think Shakib has scored any more than 12 runs so far.

Edited by Walkers

Moeen, Solanki, Kervezee, Shakib and Andrew with his Mongoose are a very good batting line up especially with Shakib and Ajmal. We've already had a capable team I just think our mindset of scoring singles during the middle overs never did us any favours. Solanki has only really hit form in the past few weeks, the first couple of months of the season he was as poor as he was for the majority of last season

That said in about 7 T20 games I dont think Shakib has scored any more than 12 runs so far.

Sorry I forgot about Moeen, he is a talented batsmen as well. It's is a decent batting line up but I don't see many match winner in terms of batting except for the openers and probably Andrew on his day. Should be a good game I am certainly concerned about the spinner though they are top quality performers.

The Foxes are doing fantastic in this competition. Gurney's bowling is much more accurate now and the rest of the team especially MacDonald ,Rassaq and Henderson are really in form. the only doubts I've got are DuToit who can't seem to get going with the bat and Waynes inconsistent bowling. But lets just enjoy it and hope for a home tie in the quarters.Taylor and Jefferson were great today.

Edited by Shatoon