Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Definitely. Promotion from Division 2 doesn't look like happening any time soon, so a T20 win is the best we can hope for. Can't see Taylor sticking around for much longer if we're fighting to avoid finishing last in 4 day games.

Cracking evening at Grace Road on Friday. A decent crowd too, with plenty of good banter with the Derby players, and a good atmos towards the end as the Foxes pulled off a tremendous win.

The quarter-finals are played over the weekend of the first games of the football season, so lets hope County avoid the Saturday game, as I reckon loads more City fans would really enjoy supporting County in the t20 format. I think Grace Road holds about 6,000. Lets hope it sells out for the quarters, and we can generate a right old atmosphere to intimidate whoever ends up being the visitors - likely to be someone like Surrey, Kent or Essex, so plenty of opportunity to wind up the southern softies etc

Cracking evening at Grace Road on Friday. A decent crowd too, with plenty of good banter with the Derby players, and a good atmos towards the end as the Foxes pulled off a tremendous win.

The quarter-finals are played over the weekend of the first games of the football season, so lets hope County avoid the Saturday game, as I reckon loads more City fans would really enjoy supporting County in the t20 format. I think Grace Road holds about 6,000. Lets hope it sells out for the quarters, and we can generate a right old atmosphere to intimidate whoever ends up being the visitors - likely to be someone like Surrey, Kent or Essex, so plenty of opportunity to wind up the southern softies etc

Early kickoff in Coventry and evening at Grace Road. Plenty will do both I reckon?

Seem to remember a fair few watching our first game of the season then hot footing it down to finals day at Edgbaston (or Trent Bridge? Can't remember which final clashed) after the final whistle.

Guest MattP

Early kickoff in Coventry and evening at Grace Road. Plenty will do both I reckon?

Seem to remember a fair few watching our first game of the season then hot footing it down to finals day at Edgbaston (or Trent Bridge? Can't remember which final clashed) after the final whistle.

Trent Bridge it was.

Watched Couny in morning back here for the home game then left on about 80 mins to go back up there for the final, absolutely cracking day out.

Will deffo be at the quarter final.