Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

19 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Who is off to the Hundred? Rishi, Hull, Currie and Rehan? Anyone else? That would still leave us with a decent XI:

Budinger

Holland

Kimber 

Hill 

Handscomb

Mulder

Cox

Mike

Scriven (hopefully fit)

Goldsworthy (unless Somerset recall him)

Wright 

Goldsworthy only here for the Blast and the 2 CC games currently. Be very surprised if we keep him for the One Day Cup as they lose about 8 players to the Hundred themselves.

24 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Who is off to the Hundred? Rishi, Hull, Currie and Rehan? Anyone else? That would still leave us with a decent XI:

Budinger

Holland

Kimber 

Hill 

Handscomb

Mulder

Cox

Mike

Scriven (hopefully fit)

Wright 

Hopefully Travaskis will be fit probably Swindells deserves a chance as well. 

2 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Budinger

Holland

Kimber 

Hill 

Handscomb

Mulder

Cox

Mike

Scriven (hopefully fit)

Wright 

If Mulder is missing the last few T20s will he be back for the 50 over stuff? Otherwise guessing it will be the new overseas player in. Would make sense if that’s a bowler if not an all rounder.

9 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

If Mulder is missing the last few T20s will he be back for the 50 over stuff? Otherwise guessing it will be the new overseas player in. Would make sense if that’s a bowler if not an all rounder.

South Africa are touring the West Indies at the start of August so he might not be about

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, adam said:

Why do they keep putting the opposition in to bat when we win the toss. Odd.

Backing ourselves to be more likely to chase any total more than we are to take 20 wickets, which is probably right at the moment sadly.

16 hours ago, Harpenden Fox said:

And Sam! He and Harry won us the bloody Trophy!

I'd have played them both in this match. Playing at least one to many bowlers. 

Ridiculous selection. Like we've pulled the batting order out of a hat. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Fair play to them but it's pretty mad surely. Against one of your promotion rivals (and you've already locked up more batting points), just take a win for us completely out the equation 

They are quite cocky at the moment.

5 hours ago, Bert said:

Just seen that, will defo be there. A nice time filler before the two euro games. 

Be nice if you attended  games when it wasn't free though Bert the club needs every penny it can get

1 hour ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

And the rest mate they were right cvnts last year.

Rishi going for it, obviously next to no chance of actually doing it but I would love it if we beat them

LOVE IT

lol I take your point. But I must confess that due to my current location I'm fully Sussex these days. Leics. 2nd team though, and I'd love both sides to get promoted. I'm not sure why I found it so easy to change cricket teams. I'd NEVER change football teams. 

• Like 1

This is like a side from a few years ago. Generally improved in all formats but this is a real throwback 11 and a result to match. 

No thought gone into this side really, full of players who can neither really bat or bowl quite well enough so end up being all rounders. 

Could have rested Mike and Hull or at least one of them and played Swindells or Evans or even both. Still had 5 bowlers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Graceroad said:

Be nice if you attended  games when it wasn't free though Bert the club needs every penny it can get

I go all t20 games and any one day game when it’s the weekend 👍🏻 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cakey said:

This is like a side from a few years ago. Generally improved in all formats but this is a real throwback 11 and a result to match. 

No thought gone into this side really, full of players who can neither really bat or bowl quite well enough so end up being all rounders. 

Could have rested Mike and Hull or at least one of them and played Swindells or Evans or even both. Still had 5 bowlers. 

Considering Sussex were 34-3 in their first innings we do not have the ability to finish them off.

• Like 1