Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

10 minutes ago, Walshy5 said:

What a signing! Don't know how we've managed to afford it. Glad there no FFP to worry about! 🤣

That's a very good question considering  we lost £440k last year and it's likely to be even more in the next financial  year. Jarvis said last year that signing Rahane would attract the Indian fan base suspect he will be proved wrong. Neesham  great player  and of course a fantastic signing on paper but will be a risky signing  if we don't reach at least the qf  but hopefully he's the final part of the jigsaw 

1 hour ago, Graceroad said:

signing Rahane would attract the Indian fan base suspect he will be proved wrong

How many times have we heard that? 

It's a. complete waste of time. Grace Road (or most other county grounds) just haven't got the vibe for Indian fans..they ain't interested. Bin em off 

• Like 1

I fear the t20 game against Derbyshire next Saturday could be an extremely low attendance. Despite how crap England are I think we'll beat Slovakia, which would mean the next game would clash.

5 hours ago, Walshy5 said:

I fear the t20 game against Derbyshire next Saturday could be an extremely low attendance. Despite how crap England are I think we'll beat Slovakia, which would mean the next game would clash.

Not sure how much overlap in the fandoms there is, but the Kasabian gig is on as well.

Surprised an American team has gone for Mulder ahead of Neesham.

12 hours ago, Walshy5 said:

6 hours ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Not sure how much overlap in the fandoms there is, but the Kasabian gig is on as well.

Surprised an American team has gone for Mulder ahead of Neesham.

Sod's law that about the only Saturday white ball game of the season is then.

12 hours ago, Walshy5 said:

Funny, I was thinking the opposite. Watching the cricket, new player and the England game on for added spice. 

I detest watching England in a pub (all that beer throwing shite and artificial limbs) so this might offer an option for plenty of others who hate that rigmarole too

19 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

So, we will have Rahane and Neesham playing for us in the remaining Blast games and then the One Day Cup, instead of Handscomb and Mulder?

No Neesham just signed for T20 Rahane championship and one day cup

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunbury Fox said:

The batting line up looks thin for this match. 

A lot of wickets falling everywhere this first session.

Big opportunity for Swindells and worst case Kimbo probably has another double ton at t20 pace in him.

20 minutes ago, Walshy5 said:

Shocking decision to bat first. Also I notice there's no Josh Hull. Don't tell me he's injured aswell. Do we have the same fitness department as city? 

He’s played for a representative team against West Indies this week