Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

I said the same thing a few weeks back. Why do we go aerial so much?

Patel on Saturday and bopara today didn’t take a single risk. The good balls are steered around, the bad balls go for four. Our lads natural response seems to be to leather it no matter what or go into a shell

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Yep. Just see Willey off by working the ball around and then target the other bowlers. Madness. 

This. It’s not rocket science. The field is spread. Take singles and a two maybe and see Willey off. I know cricket is easy from outside the boundary, but our lack of smarts is scary

13 hours ago, Walshy5 said:

Well that's it for another year. 😔. Neesham has been very disappointing and Mulder before that. Handscombe is not a t20 player and as for Budinger, I've seen better club players! Mike also useless! 

:crylaugh:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Father Ted said:

All is not lost as a win tonight and one of the last two, MIGHT just be enough with our run rate and looking at other fixtures. However, tonight is a must win against Northants. 

Budinger must be dropped for Swindells. 

Scriven in for Neesham. Genuinely seen enough to suggest that he’s only here for the pay check. Send him packing early. He’s finished. 

Slagged Cox off and he found form the next game.

Budinger and Neesham tonight. 

Who do we want as the next “victim”? 🦊

3 minutes ago, matty2702 said:

We are a bizarre team but I guess that’s T20 cricket…!

Ben Mike epitomises our side and no more so than with his bowling today. First over carted and then goes on to bowl miserly at the death.

Pleased to see Neesham get a good knock in. Hopefully helps him feel part of the team and sets him up for big contributions in the last couple games. Hopefully Rishi gets back in the runs and then we're in business.

• Like 1