Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Northeast heading north-east back to the pavilion. We're still in this. 

Could do with CW finding last season's form, his figures this season in the Metro Bank are 3 wickets at over 82 per wicket ATOW (49-3-247-3). 

Foxes 208-7 42.2 overs

Glamorgan 201-7 42.2 overs

Almost neck and neck at the same stage. One thing perhaps in our favour is that their lower order have barely had to pick up a bat recently!

Edited by LBTufty

1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Phew. Still need to avoid defeat at Glos to qualify, though, as if we lose to them they'll be level on points with a superior NRR.

Yeah it’s gonna be win or bust as Yorkshire can also overtake us. Our net run rate is also crap because of our Warwickshire debacle 

24 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

That’s one of the bravest wins of recent times. A similar flow as last year’s final, and most welcome distraction from the shit show down the road!

There’s still a few issues to iron out but the county are in as strong of a position as I can remember in my 20 years of following them. I just pray that the finances reflect that too. 

• Like 1