Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

39 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Oh really? Not heard of him previously, my bad!

Top quality south african, he Abbott and Wheal are all South Africans but only Abbot plays for them. Other pair will or are English qualified. 

Add Abbas to this and Dawson and it not bad. 

I imagine Turner will play for England.  Been in the squad. Not sure how it works? Has a List A bowling average of 17. 

Edited by Cakey

1 minute ago, HaroldBazBo said:

I love the fact that the Hants commentator is calling our batting dull. Sorry mate, bitter much?

Hate these, traditionally small county that got a sniff of the big stuff through ECB investment in their rubbish bowl stadium. 

8 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Hate these, traditionally small county that got a sniff of the big stuff through ECB investment in their rubbish bowl stadium. 

Apparently their players were top drawer after losing last year's ODC final, some joining the Foxes lads on the lash afterwards. Couple that with their loaning of Scott Currie and Ian Holland over the last 12 months and most genuinely have no issues with them.

Sussex and Notts on the other hand........

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HaroldBazBo said:

I love the fact that the Hants commentator is calling our batting dull. Sorry mate, bitter much?

lol bizarre. Give us a chase at less than a run a ball and we can have spells of a few overs where we're just rotating the strike.

2 minutes ago, LBTufty said:

Apparently their players were top drawer after losing last year's ODC final, some joining the Foxes lads on the lash afterwards. Couple that with their loaning of Scott Currie and Ian Holland over the last 12 months and most genuinely have no issues with them.

Ok I take that back 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, LBTufty said:

Four of them are South Afican. Basically sorted Visas and arranged loop holes