Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Mixed emotions delighted we are through bitterly disappointed with the streaming service. Paid for it this morning and listened to Hampshires innings at work, deliberately avoided the coverage  and foxestalk and planned to watch Leicestershires innings with a nice cold beer when I got home and put the little one to bed at about 7ish. I have done this loads on YouTube.

Sadly the stream doesn't seem to work after the live event has finished the club seem to expect you to be able sit glued to a screen for 6 hours on a Friday when you have a job and family. That is not how people consume sport these days. Annoyed because if I had known I would have kept listening to it. Anyway whatever that's the last 4 quid they will get out of me. Delighted they are through 

Screenshot_20240816-194852.png

Edited by The whole world smiles

25 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Mixed emotions delighted we are through bitterly disappointed with the streaming service. Paid for it this morning and listened to Hampshires innings at work, deliberately avoided the coverage  and foxestalk and planned to watch Leicestershires innings with a nice cold beer when I got home and put the little one to bed at about 7ish. I have done this loads on YouTube.

Sadly the stream doesn't seem to work after the live event has finished the club seem to expect you to be able sit glued to a screen for 6 hours on a Friday when you have a job and family. That is not how people consume sport these days. Annoyed because if I had known I would have kept listening to it. Anyway whatever that's the last 4 quid they will get out of me. Delighted they are through 

You should let the club know this.

• Like 3

Great win, always confident even when three down. 290 was well below par. 320 minimum score to put pressure on the lads.

We bat deep, as long as we batted out the overs, always favourites to win. 

I just wish some posters wouldn’t post negative posts when we are still in the game. Three down in a 50 over match chasing a modest score, you are still in the game. Keep the faith whatever! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

Highlights are on YouTube not that it's much consolation 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

How many heading over to Taunton do we think? 

Probably  around 50. Sure the somerset fans will enjoy 6 hours of does your carer know your here, Think they went too far yesterday with the chants aimed at Toby Albert aside from that great match and an enjoyable day

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Pity the county aren't running a bus or two, leaving at, say 5.30am

Be lovely to have 100 down there making a bit of racket 

Friends of Grace Road used to run coaches, didn't they?

It is probably too short notice.