Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Can't believe what a free ride the interviewers  gave Shaun here. He says we have tried cheap memberships it didn't work you would have thought they would respond to that with so you think that doubling the price will work. Thought Shaun would roll out the Journey pushing the boundaries sliver bullet etc glad he didn't let me down on that one. Bumped into our former CEO David Smith the other day he nows runs a sandwich shop in Market Harborough even he had more idea then Jarvis. Does a nice cheese and onion  cob btw

16 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

Agree with you. Apparently he’s the nicest chap imaginable and he will be embarrassed and perplexed by his performances. 

Yeah i agree, he seems like a nice chap. Hope he gain find his form. 

5 hours ago, Graceroad said:

10 Wickets in the match for Rehans  brother reckon we nicked the wrong one

Saw him on Thursday. Looked like he'd already been doing it for a decade.

Reckin he'll be capped before he's out of his teenage years.

13 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

The worrying thing is that the majority of our draws have involved us doggedly hanging on, rather than being the team pressing for victory. That said, a few years back we'd have caved and lost lots of the games we've drawn this season. 

Yep would have beaten Derby but in just about all the other drawn games been second best but that batting line up is so strong its bloody hard to bowl us out twice 

11 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Saw him on Thursday. Looked like he'd already been doing it for a decade.

Reckin he'll be capped before he's out of his teenage years.

Could be before the end of the year with the England selection policy 

3 hours ago, Bert said:

You ever happy?

Plenty of times on here I've  defended the club and players Harry Swindells last year being a case in point.Regarding Richard Rae  I think his knowledge of cricket is embrassing  considering he makes a living out of the game asking Andy Roberts if he enjoyed bowling with Alan Mullally not knowing Gareth Roderick was a wicketkeeper not knowing if David Gower was still at Leicestershire in 1985 he drops clangers like this every game. Reckon my criticism of Sean Jarvis is ;also justified  I honestly don't know anyone at the club who's got anything positive to say about him.

17 minutes ago, Graceroad said:

Plenty of times on here I've  defended the club and players Harry Swindells last year being a case in point.Regarding Richard Rae  I think his knowledge of cricket is embrassing  considering he makes a living out of the game asking Andy Roberts if he enjoyed bowling with Alan Mullally not knowing Gareth Roderick was a wicketkeeper not knowing if David Gower was still at Leicestershire in 1985 he drops clangers like this every game. Reckon my criticism of Sean Jarvis is ;also justified  I honestly don't know anyone at the club who's got anything positive to say about him.

Your right about Jarvis. Can't fault you. 

Raes knowledge of the game is poor I agree. Embarrassing at times. 

His ball by ball commenrty is ok though, it has improved, he works better on.the radio than the stream. But he has improved. 

Feel sorry for Rae, makes mistakes but a hell of a lot worse out on the circuit have a listento other streams. If the club are going down the pay to view route and needs to be cheaper than £3.99 a day they at least have someone with him on the stream checking out Cricinfo to update things

Guest Chocolate Teapot
On 29/08/2024 at 15:59, Graceroad said:

After what happened  with Greg Smith very much doubt it

What happened? I thought he retired to go and work in the city? Used to play with Greg when i was a youth - nice lad.