Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Brilliant end to the day, our squad does look thin, but we recovered our innings well today, 249 isn't the best but it isn't bad.

And now Hoggard and Joseph have ripped through their top order.

Terrible start, but now we are on top :D

The fact that our top scorer is our number 8 sums up my earlier point, but you look at the bowling line up doesnt look too bad in all honesty, definately got to hope we bowl well

Too right, Jefferson is injured we have young Thakor with the under 19's.

Wyatt and Buck to come back in the bowling attack aswell.

Think we lack all rounders though.

Edited by kingfox

Their bowler was on a hat-trick on his 3rd ball of the season. Lucky Claude got us a few runs and I hope du Toit has a better season than last. Great start for our bowlers.

Edited by NiftyFox

ha well that sorted itself out! Lets just hope they dont do what happened last year when good positions just got thrown away.

Too right, Jefferson is injured we have young Thakor with the under 19's.

Wyatt and Buck to come back in the bowling attack aswell.

Think we lack all rounders though.

Agree with you their we've only really got White although Naik can be classed as one but i think hes stronger bowler.

Dont like Du Toit being high up the order not a 4 day man imo but very handy in limited overs

Weather is meant to be alright again tomorrow, might pop down myself and watch some action, see if we can get some quick wickets again, and see how Joseph bowls.

Could well be a follow on, but highly doubt it, knowing Allenby he will knock up a frustrating half century.

Edited by kingfox

Why can't are top order batsmen get runs. 45-4. 170 lead.

Not very good again, Sarwan out for just 1 and Cobb for 0, just not good.

Eckersley seems to know how to knock a ball around though, but I will probably jinx him after sending this...