Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

• 2 weeks later...

How is Martin Van Jaarsveldt allowed to back out of his deal with LCCC using his poor form as an excuse and then play all winter in South Africa and then sign a T20 contract with Glamorgan for 2012 (although why he would want to go there is beyond me) I really dont understand what has gone on with him.

I was thinking this as well, very unprofessional of him. Good parntership between Boyce and Cobb to steady our ship.

Nice to see someone trying to steady the ship, in games like this we usually lose by an innings and 100+ runs.

Good to see Boyce and White making a fight of it, and frustrating the Yorkshire bowling attack.

How is Martin Van Jaarsveldt allowed to back out of his deal with LCCC using his poor form as an excuse and then play all winter in South Africa and then sign a T20 contract with Glamorgan for 2012 (although why he would want to go there is beyond me) I really dont understand what has gone on with him.

exactly the same as Kruger 3 or 4 years ago. Cites fatigue as reason for not seeing out last year of contract then buggers off to Glamorgan.

Arse