Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

This season? I've never seen him good.

He has the odd good knock, but this season he has been really bad, worse than he was before.

Someone mentioned his average on here, jaw dropped, was so rubbish.

18 from 5 balls to win I think.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was reading in an article in The Guardian that a Sri Lankan Billionaire - who owns Ilston Abbey CC - wants to buy the County, build it a test stadium and then create an expensive team of Asian talent. That would probably then help us compete. So for that to happen, I suppose it will have to get worse before it gets better.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was reading in an article in The Guardian that a Sri Lankan Billionaire - who owns Ilston Abbey CC - wants to buy the County, build it a test stadium and then create an expensive team of Asian talent. That would probably then help us compete. So for that to happen, I suppose it will have to get worse before it gets better.

Pretty cynical about this idea. Wouldn't want to see us buy our way up the league.

I really am worried about our first class status in the next coming years....

If the ECB look to cut the number of first-class counties, at the moment we are primed for the chop.

Glamorgan have a Test ground to save them, we don't.

If you go back over the last 20 or so years we have won more trophies than many other counties, LCCC are just in a massive rut at the moment which nobody seems to want to get out of! In a country with the population of 60 million I dont think 18 first class counties is too many, but I understand your concerns about first class status Leicester would be first to go if it ever happened.

• Like 1

Great knock from little Matt Boyce there, didn't know he had that in him to make a score like that.

Well done Razzaq at the top of the order aswell, and key little 19 from 9 by White.

Very decent score after starting slowly, bowl well and we will win our first game.