Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Once Sarwan got out I was thinking oh no we've lost but a great little knock from Rob Taylor who has proved his all round talent in this competition, not forgetting Jones' scoop for four. Great 100 for Sarwan. Cobb 2 wins from 2, bring on tomorrow.

It was certainly great viewing, last ball gets you so nervous.

Kept saying when Taylor was in, Taylor can smash a ball, Taylor can smash a ball.

Then he smashes us home, quality player.

Sarwan of course the main man though, another 100 in CB40 on Sky Sports, thankfully it went to a Leicestershire player, amazing knock aswell.

PROUD!!!

Wasn't sure where to put this but just watched Scott Styris score a 37 ball century including 38 from one over. Yes I do mean 38.

It was a hell of an innings. I opened the batting in a few league games a couple of years ago with the guy (Marshall) who is opening the batting for Gloucestershire tonight. ;) Was a quality player.

It was a hell of an innings. I opened the batting in a few league games a couple of years ago with the guy (Marshall) who is opening the batting for Gloucestershire tonight. ;)Was a quality player.

Would think so too, he's (was) a New Zealand international.

Taylor only scored 10 off 15 balls as well, not enough in a high scoring game, cost Notts in the end. Great knock by Boyce against Yorkshire in the Championship, 3 batting points as well!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but I actually like Taylor, he deserved to go to a bigger team than us as one day he could play for England unlike Gurney who couldn't even make our 4 day squad. Boyce great knock and someone please tell me how Eckersley is in team surely R.Taylor is better. Nice early wicket of Root.

Yeah but I actually like Taylor, he deserved to go to a bigger team than us as one day he could play for England unlike Gurney who couldn't even make our 4 day squad. Boyce great knock and someone please tell me how Eckersley is in team surely R.Taylor is better. Nice early wicket of Root.

Eckersley has been great for us this year. Do feel Taylor does get a rough deal with team selection sometimes though.