Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

I laughed far deeper and louder than should be socially acceptable

Would it be socially inacceptable to post the new Renault advert picture???

Would it make me the leper of FT?

Would I be banned??

(It is quite amusing, though)

The McCann's are INCREDIBLY sick people if they have encouraged all this support for finding Maddy, accepted people's money, been rallying people up in the media and then it turns out that they were involved... they'll be targeted for sure!

Although I just want to clear up that I don't suspect them although the findings in the car are somewhat confusing if her blood was found on it and yet they didn't hire the car until 25 days after the 'disappearance'. Has anyone questioned the care hire man!?!

Was it blood or DNA? Unless it was found in the boot it could have been transfered in many ways including something Maddy wore an the McCanns were keeping in the car in case they needed it at a later date or for some reason put some of her things in the car. Many children cut themselves during play so a garment of hers could have been put in the car ready to be discarded and traces were left in the car. Just finding traces of blood is not definate guilt of the crime. It is secondary evidence which has to be backed up with primary evidence. (I think)

The McCann's are INCREDIBLY sick people if they have encouraged all this support for finding Maddy, accepted people's money, been rallying people up in the media and then it turns out that they were involved... they'll be targeted for sure!

Although I just want to clear up that I don't suspect them although the findings in the car are somewhat confusing if her blood was found on it and yet they didn't hire the car until 25 days after the 'disappearance'. Has anyone questioned the care hire man!?!

And to have a body lying about for 25 days in the heat of Portugal - it would smell pretty putrid. Difficult to hide that when the world's press are constantly around...

Then this is even more weird surely???

Surely an abductor would try and take all 3?

Did the other 2 kids not see who came into the room?

I know they are only young but have the children not been asked by the Coppers???

Perfect witnesses , two year old kids who were high on drugs at the time of the offence.

Mr McCann had pumped them so full of drugs they were floating on the ceiling - hence didnt notice them.
Perfect witnesses , two year old kids who were high on drugs at the time of the offence.

Thats a bold statement! :D

He didn't really did he? :dunno::unsure:

Just wondered whether any of you read this before -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1811

(a similar article ran in The Times in June)

I read this in another newspaper. I have no faith in the Portuguese police, despite comments that the Portuguese police are not from a third world country, and that they must have a case.

The case of Joana who disappeared something like four years ago in similar circumstances to Madeleine just seven miles from the location is certainly a statistical anomaly. So much so that the odds of that happening in such a short space of time and in such a similar location mean a link has to be explored if anything just to rule out any link. I do not believe the Portuguese police have done this. I equally find the case of Joana to be equally strange that a prosecution of murder can be secured against a person despite no body nor murder weapon ever being found.

I also struggle to understand the timeline of events that the police are portraying with the McCanns. The McCann parents are supposed to have accidently killed Madeleine and then stored/hid the body for 25 days whilst they faced the media and jetted off to see the Pope and went to Morocco to spread awareness of her disappearance. Then on the 25th day, despite the intense police investigation, the McCanns retrieved the body of their dead daughter, hired a car and then disposed of Madeleine's body, again, all in front of the glare of the world's media and despite the police searching high and low.

It doesn't add up to me and makes it more likely in my eyes that the Portugese police have exhausted all leads. This is particularly so when some of the officers who worked on the Joana case are also working on the Madeleine case.

Was it blood or DNA? Unless it was found in the boot it could have been transfered in many ways including something Maddy wore an the McCanns were keeping in the car in case they needed it at a later date or for some reason put some of her things in the car. Many children cut themselves during play so a garment of hers could have been put in the car ready to be discarded and traces were left in the car. Just finding traces of blood is not definate guilt of the crime. It is secondary evidence which has to be backed up with primary evidence. (I think)

It was 'body fluids'

Had a patient in today who was a former member of the C.I.D., our nurse asked him about the Maddie case. His personal opinion is that the parents are involved and if it was in Britain they'd "be in the clink" by now!!

Very interesting! But again all opinions!

Had a patient in today who was a former member of the C.I.D., our nurse asked him about the Maddie case. His personal opinion is that the parents are involved and if it was in Britain they'd "be in the clink" by now!!

It's sad, but some coppers and ex-coppers are very thick.

Oh well thats it then case closed throw away the key PC Plod has spoken :|

I know you're only passing on his thoughts but wtf does he know about the case?

Does he have some inside info? Somehow I doubt it!

Edited by Head Honcho

Oh well thats it then case closed throw away the key PC Plod has spoken :|

I know you're only passing on his thoughts but wtf does he know about the case?

Does he have some inside info? Somehow I doubt it!

Well as he spent his life investigating murders and such, he's probably got a bit more knowlegde on the subject than the rest of us!

Well as he spent his life investigating murders and such, he's probably got a bit more knowlegde on the subject than the rest of us!

As we've got the best part of zero knowledge of it that doesn't say too much.