Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

OK folks looks like I'm going to have to give you McCannophobes the answer to my second quiz question which was:'what was the moral to the Scouse fable?'

Answer - the reason why we don't believe Steve and Melanie Jones killed their son Rhys was because Merseyside Police did not brief the Portuguese press first therefore, by extension, the reason why so many believe that Kate and Gerry McCann killed Madeleine is (only) because the Portimao PJ did brief them first.

Tomorrow I am going to examine the PJ case against the McCanns and show that it is a great deal flimsier than my 'allegations' against the Jones's (arguido status now!). But first a subtle riposte to 'Futter' about why I am dragging my McCann theory out. There are two principal sets of reasons for this.

Firstly there is the dynamic of this board. Lots of people come and go on this thread. They post, have a brief skirmish and then **** off for a few days. They then come back and say virtually the same thing all over again and completely ignore everything else posted during the hiatus. As a result it is very difficult to move the discussion past first base.

Another problem on this thread is that one or two ****** seem to find refuge here. They have little or no interest at all in the subject under discussion (one of the ****wits even had the gall to say that this thread was 'primarily' a football forum) and spend all their time heckling. If EVERYONE who is genuinely curious about the McCann case gave these trolls short shrift we would all be less distracted and could get on with things.

The second set of reaons is to do with the case itself and peoples beliefs about it. I have been a timeliner now for a few years and an amateur sleuth for even longer and I have never come across anything quite like it Even the Lindbergh baby case pales into insignificance by comparison.

Madeleine McCann's disappearance is most certainly not a case of infanticide, nor is it simply an isolated case of child abduction. It is a deeply complex affair, the latest and possibly the most important episode in a sequence of events triggered by the Casa Pia scandal which itself was detonated by very powerful forces.

I am absolutely convinced I have cracked this case because my theory explains the very strange antics of certain individuals, the media and all the agencies connected with it. It also explains the very odd behaviour of seemingly unrelated organisations.

But in order for it to have credibility I have to build my case piece by piece so that you can see that each one fits snugly and that a clear and vivid picture emerges. And when it does appear, what is it that you will see? I'll tell you that now:

THE $30 TRILLION BABY

Edited by Chandler

OK folks looks like I'm going to have to give you McCannophobes the answer to my second quiz question which was:'what was the moral to the Scouse fable?'

Answer - the reason why we don't believe Steve and Melanie Jones killed their son Rhys was because Merseyside Police did not brief the Portuguese press first therefore, by extension, the reason why so many believe that Kate and Gerry McCann killed Madeleine is (only) because the Portimao PJ did brief them first.

Tomorrow I am going to examine the PJ case against the McCanns and show that it is a great deal flimsier than my 'allegations' against the Jones's (arguido status now!). But first a subtle riposte to 'Futter' about why I am dragging my McCann theory out. There are two principal sets of reasons for this.

Firstly there is the dynamic of this board. Lots of people come and go on this thread. They post, have a brief skirmish and then **** off for a few days. They then come back and say virtually the same thing all over again and completely ignore everything else posted during the hiatus. As a result it is very difficult to move the discussion past first base.

Another problem on this thread is that one or two ****** seem to find refuge here. They have little or no interest at all in the subject under discussion (one of the ****wits even had the gall to say that this thread was 'primarily' a football forum) and spend all their time heckling. If EVERYONE who is genuinely curious about the McCann case gave these trolls short shrift we would all be less distracted and could get on with things.

The second set of reaons is to do with the case itself and peoples beliefs about it. I have been a timeliner now for a few years and an amateur sleuth for even longer and I have never come across anything quite like it Even the Lindbergh baby case pales into insignificance by comparison.

Madeleine McCann's disappearance is most certainly not a case of infanticide, nor is it simply an isolated case of child abduction. It is a deeply complex affair, the latest and possibly the most important episode in a sequence of events triggered by the Casa Pia scandal which itself was detonated by very powerful forces.

I am absolutely convinced I have cracked this case because my theory explains the very strange antics of certain individuals, the media and all the agencies connected with it. It also explains the very odd behaviour of seemingly unrelated organisations.

But in order for it to have credibility I have to build my case piece by piece so that you can see that each one fits snugly and that a clear and vivid picture emerges. And when it does appear, what is it that you will see? I'll tell you that now:

THE $30 TRILLION BABY

I can't wait, also, can you tell me who shot JFK, and did a Alien spach ship crash in area 51..................oh, so many question's and so little time!!

One thig has to be said though, you have certainly made this thread very interesting and entertaining and informative, may it long continue..........and yes, before you say it, I know your not posting here for my entertainment!!! :rolleyes:

THE $30 TRILLION BABY

i could be way way off mark here, but i'm getting the feeling that the strange religious sect known as the "RAELIANS" are indeed somehow being drawn into your theory .

Edited by I Zingari

What indeed could be bigger than that, my good Futter, what indeed?! Perhaps, callow youth, you should go away and think a little more.

If it's any comfort to you Futter you're further down than the track than 1444ry who seems to be flailing around in some kind of post modern red mist. Whenever he stumbles across a relevant fact (eg Mitchell's 'pay masters', or Buck's sudden departure or the socilaist scapegoats of Casa Pia) he chucks it as far as he can into the fog and proceeds to inspect it by sticking his face in his yeech.

Maybe the knowledge that his quasi black muslim victims (aka the Policia Judiciaria) are far from being the only rogues in this gallery will be a source of comfort to him.

Because there can be little doubt that they are the very LEAST of the McCann's worries...

Tbh Chandler I don't have the foggiest idea who took Maddy McCann, I'm just a bit sceptical about conspiracy theories. Anyhoo don't let that stop you posting, your ideas are always interesting if unbelievable. Just don't keep dragging it out or people will start to think you're waiting to see what happens in the investigation before you commit yourself.

PS. Thanks for calling me a youth :) .

Tbh Chandler I don't have the foggiest idea who took Maddy McCann, I'm just a bit sceptical about conspiracy theories. Anyhoo don't let that stop you posting, your ideas are always interesting if unbelievable. Just don't keep dragging it out or people will start to think you're waiting to see what happens in the investigation before you commit yourself.

PS. Thanks for calling me a youth :) .

Nice try Futter but you aint going to drag the truth out of me with heuristic ploys like that. You maybe the kind of guy who turns to the very last page to find out whodunnit but there are others on here (I hope) who like to start a thriller on page one (and when the ****** hop off we might make it to page two).

I can absolutely assure you that those investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, formally and informally, will never reveal the underlying motives for it (unless they have a deathwish). I can say that with such confidence because, to the best of my knowledge, the reasons for the exposure of the Casa Pia Orphanage Scandal in 2002 have never been published or broadcast in the mainstream media.

And both events share both the same cause and protagonists.

Edited by Chandler

You don't as yet know what my theory is about Madeleine McCann 1444ry because I have not yet set it out so presume NOTHING.

Go and google 'Casa Pia' and 'Innocence in Danger' before making bold, stupid statements.

Switch off transmission, turn on reception..

Quite frankly, I don't give a monkey's about your loopy theory, let alone make presumptions about it. It's like the theory of evolution.........mutations and giant leaps of faith!!!

Quite frankly, I don't give a monkey's about your loopy theory, let alone make presumptions about it. It's like the theory of evolution.........mutations and giant leaps of faith!!!

In that it's the most logical theory based on the evidence at hand?

You had to be the **** who quoted me just as I was on my way out.

OK seeing as you seem to know so much about my 'loopy' theory you naive, gullible, jejune, bleedin' heart liberal ethnic brown noser loudmouth would you mind telling everyone EXACTLY what it is?

Edited by Chandler

In that it's the most logical theory based on the evidence at hand?

Possibly, but it still requires mutations and, therefore, giant leaps of faith. All the mutations I'm aware of are for the worse.

Edited by l444ry

You had to be the **** who quoted me just as I was on my way out.

OK seeing as you seem to know so much about my 'loopy' theory you naive, gullible, jejune, bleedin' heart liberal ethnic brown noser loudmouth would you mind telling everyone EXACTLY what it is?

Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.

Possibly, but it still requires mutations and, therefore, giant leaps of faith. All the mutations I'm aware of are for the worse.

Well, those mutations led to the human race evolving so you may be correct there.

I'm really not sure which giant leaps of faith required comprehend the theory of evolution though.

Well, those mutations led to the human race evolving so you may be correct there.

I'm really not sure which giant leaps of faith required comprehend the theory of evolution though.

Probably not the place to be discussing evolutionary theory, macky. I'm no expert on this subject although very interested in it.

However......

I don't deny for a moment that mutations occur, or that natural selection occurs. What I'm saying is that it is a trivial effect, with no creative power to produce new forms. Evolution correctly is defined as a change in the frequency of genes in a population. The leap of faith, which I struggle to understand, is that these changes can accumulate to the point where new species, genera and classes are formed.

Artificial selection experiments in laboratories have demonstrated that there is a point beyond which you cannot go. I've never had it adequately explained to me why this should be any different in nature.

I prfer to have faith in the theory that evolution occrred over several thousands of years giving rise to several mutations and strange creatures before Man was evolved than faith in the theory that some giant ominant being waved a hand and created the universe. I believe there are more scientific facts to back up the first theory than the second. Not all is known and most of what I tend to believe is more to do with logic than faith.

Steering this back on topic.

L44ry. Now I know you don't trust the observations of us members of the public, nor Lord Stevens ex-head of the Met and a knowledgeable officer. How about the Portugese police chief?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle2718941.ece

Still adament that the Portugese police haven't investigated this poorly? Whether there are sinister reasons for this that is for Chandler to investigate, but I think we can now say that the Portugese police did not approach this correctly.

I don't think it is beyond possibility that the Portugese investigation methods have ben sub-standard in certain areas. But I like to think they did the best that they could. There may be room in improvement in their methods but we all learn from our mistakes.

I don't think it is beyond possibility that the Portugese investigation methods have ben sub-standard in certain areas. But I like to think they did the best that they could. There may be room in improvement in their methods but we all learn from our mistakes.

I'm sure that will be of great comfort to all involved.

They might like to pose the question of why the Portuguese 'police' haven't learnt from similar previous mistakes.

Could be that Britain is one of the few countries where the authorities like to see justice as well rather than just results.. Britain may not be perfect in this area but compared to some countries we are..

Having been abroad and lived abroad in many countries, Britain isn't perfect but interms of safety, security, law and justice it's still one of the best in the world!!

chandler ;

does your theory involve madeline being a cloned baby experiment and are you choosing to ignore my guess that you are linking this to clonaid and /or the raelians or am i stupidly well off the mark ?

i don't mind being told either way ;)

Edited by I Zingari

I think the US are doing a lot better than us, they have transformed the levels of violence and crime since the 80s/90s while we have a society where gangs of chavs can walk around destroying property, threatening and even attacking and stabbing perfectly innocent people - and not a thing is done.

I think the US are doing a lot better than us, they have transformed the levels of violence and crime since the 80s/90s while we have a society where gangs of chavs can walk around destroying property, threatening and even attacking and stabbing perfectly innocent people - and not a thing is done.

I don't think so mate, this is a country where the police carry guns, gun crime, drug related crime is alot higher and so corruption even at lower levels!!

Have a look at this site, UK is 12th least corrupt country, copmpared to US which is 20th!!

http://www.transparency.org/policy_researc...ndices/cpi/2007

Edited by The Singh