Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

1444ry, when you stand too close to an impressionist painting all you'll see is something like this:

seurat_dots_07.JPG

but stand back a little and you might see something like this:

claude_monet_sunrise.jpg

Arrrrgh so you watched "Getting even with Dad" the other day as well. What a dream team, Ted "weird hair" Danson and Mcauley "career over aged 8" Culkin.

Arrrrgh so you watched "Getting even with Dad" the other day as well. What a dream team, Ted "weird hair" Danson and Mcauley "career over aged 8" Culkin.

Sorry Babylon, however close my analogy was to Danson's or Culkin's it was nothing more than pure coincidence - an ironic admission coming from a conspiracy theorist.

My viewing is strictly meat and two veg - news, documentary and sport.

Now, anyone recognise the chap below? Due to go on trial soon for the 'crime of the century' (so far). His supposed handiwork appalled the nation at the time - but that was many moons ago. There's been a media blackout on the case for over a year now (the Attorney General, Lord Goldsmith did admittedly advise 'restraint' a request that the hacks have uncharacteristically observed to the point of Trappist silence) - don't remember Ian Huntley receiving such 'favourable' treatment.

wright-steven-file.jpg

Hacks! - name the forgotten man and 'his' forgotten crimes and win yourself a P45!

Makes you wonder a bit, then, about the daily wall to wall press coverage of MM's disappearance. In fact, if it wasn't for me banging on about it ad nauseam this thread would probably die. And that's interesting isn't it? It shows that most people are bored with it all.

I therefore struggle to see how the press then can either increase or halt falling circulations by continuing to run with this story if this forum is anything to go by (and as I said before it is an excellent barometer of the public mood which is why I'm here and not on some whacko conspiracy board). Yet, not a day passes when some recycled nonsense about the McCanns makes at least two red tops and a broadsheet.

Odd innit?

Edited by Chandler

Yes Chandler, it is very odd that the arrest of stephen wright (ipswich murders) has passed by relatively unnoticed (or unreported) by the media .

i disagree that the public is "bored " by the MM story, but rather most of us onlookers have nothing to add to the debate ; hopefully you still can and will

The reason Madeleine is spread daily over our so-called newspapers is because Clarence Mitchell is briefing bullshit every day. Look at the latest film scenario. He leaks it to the media to test the reaction and smokescreen other bad news. The public are rightly disgusted. So the McCanns then deny the story as damage limitation. Some PR man Mitchell is!!!

The reason Madeleine is spread daily over our so-called newspapers is because Clarence Mitchell is briefing bullshit every day. Look at the latest film scenario. He leaks it to the media to test the reaction and smokescreen other bad news. The public are rightly disgusted. So the McCanns then deny the story as damage limitation. Some PR man Mitchell is!!!

Why do I get the feeling that you are an agent provocateur, 1444ry? Did Gerry McCann botch your gran's triple bypass? Or is it that you are simply a pathological liar (virtually every one of your MM posts is a truth free zone)?

alien_autopsy_xl_01--film-B.jpg

Gerry McCann's unorthodox surgical techniques have unfortunately turned the public against him...

So Clarence Mitchell leaked the negotiations with IMG to the media did he? Well, lets look at The Times link that YOU put up:

The couple's spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, confirmed that a meeting with the agency IMG took place last month but he added that Gerry and Kate McCann did not attend and nothing has yet been agreed.

Interesting choice of verb don't you think? 'Confirmed' suggests that the media went to Mitchell rather than the other way round. So which little birdy twittered to the hacks? Oh! Surprise! Surprise! you don't think that your Times link might give us a clue do you?

It is believed that IMG, the firm behind the award-winning drama-documentary Touching The Void, made the initial approach.

And so on to Gerry's 'denial' (by the way, 1444ry, denial is not normally regarded as a damage limitation tactic). Well let's see how yesterday's Daily Mail reported this rebuttal:

"We can categorically deny that we are considering a movie about Madeleine's disappearance."

Pretty unequivocal. But note the use of the word 'movie.' And Gerry goes on:

"There was a preliminary discussion between a production agency and a representative of Kate and I to discuss the possibility of a documentary...

Sorry what was that?

...a documentary about the issues we have faced since Madeleine was abducted."

So what we in fact MIGHT be looking at is an ersatz Panorama DVD. And why exactly are the McCanns doing this? To launch their Hollywood careers? Or do they have a more urgent need?

070311_cruise_vsml_8p.widec.jpg

'Maddie, The Movie' - apparently Tom Cruise has turned down the role of cuddle cat...

They hope a lucrative deal would fund the continuing search for Madeleine amid fears that the £1.2million raised from public donations will run out within months.

So what am I bid for 'Maddie, The Movie?' One blue tennis bag maybe?

PS Good to see you back Mr Zingari. You might be interested to know that my own much vaunted epic, 'Maddie The $30 Trillion Tot', is going into production soon...

Edited by Chandler

Very entertaining but high on hyperbole and low on factual content, Chandler, ..............again. Just keep putting up those straw men to knock down if that's what floats your boat. So, enlighten me, where did the newspapers get the story from if it wasn't Clarrie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb6M0lwg1Q4&eurl=

Edited by l444ry

and low on factual content, Chandler

And exactly how much factual content have you or indeed any of us brought to the thread?

So, enlighten me, where did the newspapers get the story from if it wasn't Clarrie?

Erm, did he not intimate that it could very easily have been IMG? :dunno:

very interesting posts again Chandler, l444ry et al ;

[i]On 16 March 2003, President of the United States George W. Bush, UK Prime Minister Tony Blair, Spanish Prime Minister José María Aznar and Prime Minister of Portugal José Manuel Barroso met on Terceira to discuss the Invasion of Iraq, which began four days later, on 20 March.[/i]

Yes Chandler , we come back to the 3 trillion dollar tot, i am very much intrigued as to where this is leading and how MM fits into it

very interesting posts again Chandler, l444ry et al ;

[i]On 16 March 2003, President of the United States George W. Bush, UK Prime Minister Tony Blair, Spanish Prime Minister José María Aznar and Prime Minister of Portugal José Manuel Barroso met on Terceira to discuss the Invasion of Iraq, which began four days later, on 20 March.[/i]

Yes Chandler , we come back to the 3 trillion dollar tot, i am very much intrigued as to where this is leading and how MM fits into it

Intrigued, Mr Zingari? I guarantee you, my friend, that no thriller you have ever read or will ever read comes close to the story that I have to tell. And contrary to what 1444ry will have you believe my tale is almost certainly true. In fact I have absolutely no doubt that both your final reaction (and that of all other fair minded posters on this thread) will be that it's the only plausible explanation for Madeleine's disappearance.

And you won't have to take a single word on trust - every claim will be backed up by citations you can check out yourself.

Intrigued, Mr Zingari? I guarantee you, my friend, that no thriller you have ever read or will ever read comes close to the story that I have to tell. And contrary to what 1444ry will have you believe my tale is almost certainly true. In fact I have absolutely no doubt that both your final reaction (and that of all other fair minded posters on this thread) will be that it's the only plausible explanation for Madeleine's disappearance.

And you won't have to take a single word on trust - every claim will be backed up by citations you can check out yourself.

Write a book.

When will you reveal this theory Mr Chandler????

Raj, if you REALLY want to know why MM was taken; tune in to this thread EVERY DAY and read every single chapter I post, at least TWICE. When checking out the latest instalment, if you have time, revisit earlier chapters - there will be a lot of important information that you will need to remember.

People's Droyd, it will soon become apparent why I wouldn't be able to publish my account off line...

Raj, if you REALLY want to know why MM was taken; tune in to this thread EVERY DAY and read every single chapter I post, at least TWICE. When checking out the latest instalment, if you have time, revisit earlier chapters - there will be a lot of important information that you will need to remember.

People's Droyd, it will soon become apparent why I wouldn't be able to publish my account off line...

Chandler, when you get to the crux of this, could you put it all in one simple post.

Could you then PM me a dumbed down explanation so I don't need to 'pretend' to understand it 'in here'.

I don't want to let my adoring public down.

Chandler, when you get to the crux of this, could you put it all in one simple post.

Could you then PM me a dumbed down explanation so I don't need to 'pretend' to understand it 'in here'.

I don't want to let my adoring public down.

Do you really want to read my answer to your request PD?