Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

• 2 weeks later...

Did the woman just tell them to draw someone she dreamt in a nightmare after watching a spaghetti western? Cos that's just generic-mexican-bandido.. nobody (apart from George Harrison, and we can discount him cos he's dead (or is it yet another ruse?)) looks like that in real life without 2 hours in the make-up effects department.

Did the woman just tell them to draw someone she dreamt in a nightmare after watching a spaghetti western? Cos that's just generic-mexican-bandido.. nobody (apart from George Harrison, and we can discount him cos he's dead (or is it yet another ruse?)) looks like that in real life without 2 hours in the make-up effects department.

This is true, but we're still yet to hear about the whereabouts and activities of Micheal Barrymore and his make up team on that fateful evening.

I like his hair. It is like my hair was until it got shaved off. I think the Seventies look is very sexy, especially when combined with a weekly bath.

I think I may grow a moustache.

What you need my friend is a catapult.

I was a swarthy, unwashed Mexican once and sure, I used to get women here and there. I ate a lot of tapas and sure, I abducted a few English kids, but it wasn't until I bought this catapult that things really fell in to place for me.

Catapultam Habeo now and the girls flock to me whilst men fall asunder, throwing themselves at my feet or out of my path. Naturally, I kill them. Of course.

Want to borrow it one weekend?

We can discount George Harrison cos of the reason mentioned but Ringo was on Joathan Ross and they showed a clip of a film where he played a Mexican. A mexican with a Liverpool accent should not be hard to find.

El guuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaccccchhho?

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...