Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

Another fine example of our Oscar-winning PM's role as man-o'-the-people: a greener Britain, a legally enshrined deal for our Armed Forces, police aid for the McCanns. What a benign, benevolent chap he really is.

But.....but now a key speech on the NHS!!

"Me a privatiser? Me a profit-before-people man? Me a pay-by-insurance man? Come on, I'm Davey boy. I do good works."

But the mask is slipping.....

• Like 1

Another fine example of our Oscar-winning PM's role as man-o'-the-people: a greener Britain, a legally enshrined deal for our Armed Forces, police aid for the McCanns. What a benign, benevolent chap he really is.

But.....but now a key speech on the NHS!!

"Me a privatiser? Me a profit-before-people man? Me a pay-by-insurance man? Come on, I'm Davey boy. I do good works."

But the mask is slipping.....

You'll be able to see his horns soon then! We haven't seen horns in Downing street since that nutty Scottish bloke was there!

They should be careful what they have wished for. I hope they are asked the questions they refused to answer the Portuguese Police, resulting in them becoming arguidos...

Fact is that the dogs indicated someone dead in that apartment.

Fact is that there is no evidence of abduction.

Fact is the McCanns changed their story about how they entered the flat when they checked.

Fact is they have not told us what they did the previous night.

Fact is they have some serious heavyweights batting for them.

Surely, if they were guilty of causing the death of their child they wouldn't keep raising the profile and asking for reviews of the evidence. That would be just stupid If a guilty party was 4 years down the line without being found out, surely they'd shut up about it.

Surely, if they were guilty of causing the death of their child they wouldn't keep raising the profile and asking for reviews of the evidence. That would be just stupid If a guilty party was 4 years down the line without being found out, surely they'd shut up about it.

There could be a hell of a lot of reasons for it.

She is probably dead, if you were going to snatch a child to mother/father you'd have gone for the sibling, at 4 she is capable of telling everyone she meets that these 'parents' aren't her real ones.

There were a number of stories, I believe they were true, that the mother had washed her favourite toy before the police arrived, I don't know of any parent who would do such a thing.

Cameron has opened a can of worms by getting Scotland Yard involved in this, it opens the way for hundreds of families to expect the same treatment.

She is probably dead, if you were going to snatch a child to mother/father you'd have gone for the sibling, at 4 she is capable of telling everyone she meets that these 'parents' aren't her real ones.

There were a number of stories, I believe they were true, that the mother had washed her favourite toy before the police arrived, I don't know of any parent who would do such a thing.

Cameron has opened a can of worms by getting Scotland Yard involved in this, it opens the way for hundreds of families to expect the same treatment.

People do irrational things when under extreme pressure. Do you have kids? My daughter gets upset if her favourite toys get dirty - I can well imagine you might think to wash them in such circumstances to distract yourself etc.

Hundreds? Are there really hundreds of British children abducted overseas while on holiday? Even to say there are hundreds of missing kids blah blah.. No one likes to point out that most are teenagers who run away of their own accord.

There could be a hell of a lot of reasons for it.

Such as? You can't just say that. There's a hell of a lot of reasons for lots of things most of which can be supported by substatiated evidence. Where's the evidence for the McCanns guilt?

People do irrational things when under extreme pressure. Do you have kids? My daughter gets upset if her favourite toys get dirty - I can well imagine you might think to wash them in such circumstances to distract yourself etc.

Hundreds? Are there really hundreds of British children abducted overseas while on holiday? Even to say there are hundreds of missing kids blah blah.. No one likes to point out that most are teenagers who run away of their own accord.

I'm far from sympathetic with the McCanns but I think many forget this in fairness to them.

In a situation like that they were in, I'm sure they did things that might not have made much sense and even done things that they may have forgotten/got confused about hence a variable story in interviews when under pressure.

Yes I have a 6 year old, and if he went missing the last thing I'd do is wash his favourite toy, I'd keep it forever and tell myself I could still still smell him on it.

Do they have to go missing abroad to count?

No one likes to point out that most abuses involve family members.

If there IS to be a review, then it cannot possibly take place without incorporating the Portuguese Police findings. What us doubters want the Met’s finest to do is ask Kate McCann exactly WHAT it was that was shown to Kate at her interview. The interview where she refused to answer the 50 odd questions.

As the final report clearly states:

“Kate Healy was not immediately made an arguida, but merely interviewed voluntarily as a witness. Only after her interview was she made an arguida, that is, after she was confronted with concrete facts that might lead to her incrimination”

“...concrete facts that might lead to her incrimination” ???

Concrete FACTS, Kate? Gerry? It can’t be brushed off as “scurrilous, unhelpful speculation” by those bungling Porto Sardine Munchers. It’s right there. In black and white. In the report.

The report that Team McCann so vehemently wave in the faces of anyone who dares to doubt their version of events. You can’t pick and choose the good bits, Clarence, and dismiss the rest as hogwash.

The way i see it is, something fishy went on with the parents, to much stuff like the washing of the toy the story changing. All i can say is in the least nasty way i think and hope she is dead because if she is alive shes most likely in the sex trade

If there IS to be a review, then it cannot possibly take place without incorporating the Portuguese Police findings. What us doubters want the Met’s finest to do is ask Kate McCann exactly WHAT it was that was shown to Kate at her interview. The interview where she refused to answer the 50 odd questions.

As the final report clearly states:

“Kate Healy was not immediately made an arguida, but merely interviewed voluntarily as a witness. Only after her interview was she made an arguida, that is, after she was confronted with concrete facts that might lead to her incrimination”

“...concrete facts that might lead to her incrimination” ???

Concrete FACTS, Kate? Gerry? It can’t be brushed off as “scurrilous, unhelpful speculation” by those bungling Porto Sardine Munchers. It’s right there. In black and white. In the report.

The report that Team McCann so vehemently wave in the faces of anyone who dares to doubt their version of events. You can’t pick and choose the good bits, Clarence, and dismiss the rest as hogwash.

Jesus you really do go after something when you have taken against it don't you? Have you thought of being a police interrogator? They have been known to string together all kinds of circumstantial rubbish to try and put pressure on a potential suspect. And suspects have been known to figure out what was going on during an interview then make a sensible decision to keep quiet in the face of what feels like a stitch up. Where have these concrete facts disappeared to exactly?

Jesus you really do go after something when you have taken against it don't you? Have you thought of being a police interrogator? They have been known to string together all kinds of circumstantial rubbish to try and put pressure on a potential suspect. And suspects have been known to figure out what was going on during an interview then make a sensible decision to keep quiet in the face of what feels like a stitch up. Where have these concrete facts disappeared to exactly?

I respectully suggest you do some serious research on this subject, John. Judging by your posts thus far you are clearly out of your depth.

I respectully suggest you do some serious research on this subject, John. Judging by your posts thus far you are clearly out of your depth.

Not that interested to be honest. Although it does make me chuckle that you appear to think you know all about it from the media.

Not that interested to be honest. Although it does make me chuckle that you appear to think you know all about it from the media.

From the media, don't make me laugh! I'm afraid I'm a bit of an anorak on this, to the point of having read the whole case files published by the Portuguese authorities. Boring to you maybe but not exactly the media as you assert.

Sorry to disappoint you.

From the media, don't make me laugh! I'm afraid I'm a bit of an anorak on this, to the point of having read the whole case files published by the Portuguese authorities. Boring to you maybe but not exactly the media as you assert.

Sorry to disappoint you.

I certainly admire your tenacity and anyone else who refuses to believe what they are told has to be the truth

I freely admit to knowing virtually nothing about the case and would be content to accept what I'm told because of this , but if you think there is enough doubt , evidence and reason to keep on the trail of what you believe then i applaud you for it .

The world need doubters even if they are eventually proven wrong , because there are enough times they have been proven right

I444ry, do you actually support Leicester? Not having a pop just wondering. Argument well put across by the way, does seem pretty fishy.

I certainly do, Jackirius. May 6th 1961 3.00pm (although it was actually several months before).

Sorry to disappoint you.

In Portugese? Or are we trusting the translator too?

Not to be a cynic but the case files will say what the Police wrote down won't they. It is funny how in this case the Government is the one to be trusted, and the people are lying, in every other case when we argue it is the Government who are lying! This is quite refreshing.

• Like 1

I certainly do, Jackirius. May 6th 1961 3.00pm (although it was actually several months before).

Ah ok :)

It's just iv'e never seen you post much in the Leicester forum. Though most of the people in the Music and Computer forums I've never seen before.

Ah ok :)

It's just iv'e never seen you post much in the Leicester forum. Though most of the people in the Music and Computer forums I've never seen before.

That's because it's largely an absolute pile of gash these days.

• Like 1

If the Portuguese police had concrete evidence why didn't they charge her?

Without a body it is very hard to get a conviction, unless there is a confession.

As Kate Healy refused to answer the PJ's questions and then scarpered back to the UK, then refused a return to Portugal to stage a reconstruction, this was hardly going to happen.

The PJ have the evidence that Madeleine died in the apartment but without a body cannot be sure how she met her death, accident or otherwise, so can hardly charge anyone with murder. That is why the case has been shelved until new evidence emerges.

Edited by l444ry