Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

I think it has been too long to find her now unfortunately.

Too much controversy and press claims blaming the Portuguese Police, Madeleine's parents etc. Feel sad and sorry for the parents but either one or even both of them could know what really happened and have no intentions of telling anyone when it comes to the fact that there were traces of blood within the bedroom. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1559608/Madeleine-McCann-Blood-found-in-bedroom.html

But this is just another assumption really to blame them for it.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

I think it has been too long to find her now unfortunately.

Too much controversy and press claims blaming the Portuguese Police, Madeleine's parents etc. Feel sad and sorry for the parents but either one or even both of them could know what really happened and have no intentions of telling anyone when it comes to the fact that there were traces of blood within the bedroom. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1559608/Madeleine-McCann-Blood-found-in-bedroom.html

But this is just another assumption really to blame them for it.

Did they prove that was her blood? If those dogs can smell blood for 7 years then finding some in a holiday apartment is not a great surprise.

Did they prove that was her blood? If those dogs can smell blood for 7 years then finding some in a holiday apartment is not a great surprise.

Eddie, the "sniffer" dog is trained to locate cadaver odour. Cadaver odour was found in apartment 5a where the McCanns were staying. Apparently, there have been no previous reports of anyone ever decomposing in this apartment previous to the McCanns tenure. Make of that what you will, Jon.

Eddie, the "sniffer" dog is trained to locate cadaver odour. Cadaver odour was found in apartment 5a where the McCanns were staying. Apparently, there have been no previous reports of anyone ever decomposing in this apartment previous to the McCanns tenure. Make of that what you will, Jon.

Cadaver odour which Scotland Yard experts deem to be reliable for a maximum of a month? When was the dog there?

All in all the investigation, media coverage and all has been a bloody mess hasn't it? It will be a miracle if anything ever gets resolved from here. Still at least in this case there are no charges of falsification of evidence and torture being brought against the investigation team. It could have been worse.

Cadaver odour which Scotland Yard experts deem to be reliable for a maximum of a month? When was the dog there?

All in all the investigation, media coverage and all has been a bloody mess hasn't it? It will be a miracle if anything ever gets resolved from here. Still at least in this case there are no charges of falsification of evidence and torture being brought against the investigation team. It could have been worse.

The dogs checked the apartments of the McCann friends and found nothing. The same dogs found cadaver odour in the McCann apartment only.

They also found cadaver in an area below the apartment window.

They also found cadaver onj Kate McCann clothing.

They also found Cadaver on "cuddle cat".

All the roads adjacent to the apartment were checked and nothing found.

Cadaver was found in the McCann hired Renault 3 weeks after Madeleine went missing. 10 other cars were checked during this process and all were clear.

Now ask yourself, seriously, do the McCann's not have a case to answer?

If the answer is no, then why did they declare themselves arguidos, refuse to answer the PJ questions relating to all the above and then scarper back to Leicestershire?

The dogs checked the apartments of the McCann friends and found nothing. The same dogs found cadaver odour in the McCann apartment only.

They also found cadaver in an area below the apartment window.

They also found cadaver onj Kate McCann clothing.

They also found Cadaver on "cuddle cat".

All the roads adjacent to the apartment were checked and nothing found.

Cadaver was found in the McCann hired Renault 3 weeks after Madeleine went missing. 10 other cars were checked during this process and all were clear.

Now ask yourself, seriously, do the McCann's not have a case to answer?

If the answer is no, then why did they declare themselves arguidos, refuse to answer the PJ questions relating to all the above and then scarper back to Leicestershire?

I find it incredible that you or anyone seriously believes that a hire car they rented 3 weeks after she disappeared held her body. Do you not remember the level of media attention at that point? Christ alive. If she did die in the apartment, and somehow was on the floor outside the window then clearly Kate holding the cuddle cat - normal behaviour given the circumstances - could transfer this very faint scent to her clothing. All very circumstantial.

If they felt they were being set up by the PJ that would explain your last point. That could as easily be the behaviour of a scared innocent couple as a guilty one.

I am sure we could go back and forth for weeks, and really that sums up this case - nothing concrete, lots of circumstantial evidence which is not even close to proving anything. If you look at it thinking they were involved you can see it one way, and it not, then another. That is the nature of circumstantial evidence, and the reason it doesn't result in a safe conviction very often.

Edited by Jon the Hat

I find it incredible that you or anyone seriously believes that a hire car they rented 3 weeks after she disappeared held her body. Do you not remember the level of media attention at that point? Christ alive. If she did die in the apartment, and somehow was on the floor outside the window then clearly Kate holding the cuddle cat - normal behaviour given the circumstances - could transfer this very faint scent to her clothing. All very circumstantial.

If they felt they were being set up by the PJ that would explain your last point. That could as easily be the behaviour of a scared innocent couple as a guilty one.

I am sure we could go back and forth for weeks, and really that sums up this case - nothing concrete, lots of circumstantial evidence which is not even close to proving anything. If you look at it thinking they were involved you can see it one way, and it not, then another. That is the nature of circumstantial evidence, and the reason it doesn't result in a safe conviction very often.

Maybe the Renault did not hold her body. But whose cadaver was in then in the car that Eddie the Dog marked? The same problem as the cadaver in the apartment. If that wasn't Madeleine then whose was it?

All the McCanns had to do was answer the questions set by the PJ and clear themselves. History shows what they chose to do.

Edited by l444ry

Maybe the Renault did not hold her body. But whose cadaver was in then in the car that Eddie the Dog marked? The same problem as the cadaver in the apartment. If that wasn't Madeleine then whose was it?

All the McCanns had to do was answer the questions set by the PJ and clear themselves. History shows what they chose to do.

It is never as simple as that though is it?

Girls of this age when taken are less likely to be killed than those who are a few years older, there is a massive possibility that she is still alive and as parents they won't rest until they know. All are happy to forget now the only way they can get any closure is by making the biggest noise possible.

Moronic, and pathetic, little person aren't you?

lol coming from you, an insult to my intelligence means very little.

What was it Monsieur Stalin probably didn't actually say, "the death of one is a tragedy, the death of millions is just a statistic." It's not really how it should be.

Of course, I would never wish death (or displacement) on any person, but the fact of the matter is that the Madeline McCann story was barely news when it happened and it most definitely is not news now. It's the disappearance of one child, one human life, possibly to an act of deliberate crime, possibly to an accident and either way to gross negligence on the part of her parents. This is an enormous tragedy to those immediately effected and to everyone else it's massively irrelevant.

Meanwhile you've countless wars, acts of slavery and oppression and major poverty the world over that barely (if at all) get reported on. Congo's a classic example that gets almost no newspaper inches and very little broadcast space; when the last wave of violence erupted there we were more concerned by whichever reality TV talent show was big at the time than a war that's taken millions of lives over the last decade.

Again, I take no joy or no pleasure in the disappearance and probable death of a small child - but nor do I feel so much empathy that I want to see her story filling up news channels that could be put to better use for years and years after her death/disappearance, used as some flashing light in front of our eyes to distract us and evoke compassion instead of risking giving us time to actually think about our real world situation and object.

• Like 2

lol coming from you, an insult to my intelligence means very little.

What was it Monsieur Stalin probably didn't actually say, "the death of one is a tragedy, the death of millions is just a statistic." It's not really how it should be.

Of course, I would never wish death (or displacement) on any person, but the fact of the matter is that the Madeline McCann story was barely news when it happened and it most definitely is not news now. It's the disappearance of one child, one human life, possibly to an act of deliberate crime, possibly to an accident and either way to gross negligence on the part of her parents. This is an enormous tragedy to those immediately effected and to everyone else it's massively irrelevant.

Meanwhile you've countless wars, acts of slavery and oppression and major poverty the world over that barely (if at all) get reported on. Congo's a classic example that gets almost no newspaper inches and very little broadcast space; when the last wave of violence erupted there we were more concerned by whichever reality TV talent show was big at the time than a war that's taken millions of lives over the last decade.

Again, I take no joy or no pleasure in the disappearance and probable death of a small child - but nor do I feel so much empathy that I want to see her story filling up news channels that could be put to better use for years and years after her death/disappearance, used as some flashing light in front of our eyes to distract us and evoke compassion instead of risking giving us time to actually think about our real world situation and object.

I do take your point to a small extent, believe me but , how do you feel about the coverage of the tragic murder of Stephen Lawrence ?

Are you getting fed up with those in the media , the parents and the police who still want to bring those to justice the perpetrators of this wicked crime after 18 years ?

Should they have concentrated on other matters ?

I do take your point to a small extent, believe me but , how do you feel about the coverage of the tragic murder of Stephen Lawrence ?

Are you getting fed up with those in the media , the parents and the police who still want to bring those to justice the perpetrators of this wicked crime after 18 years ?

Should they have concentrated on other matters ?

It begs the question do all other 'unsolved' murders get the same attention and ongoing investigations? I suspect not.

Like a lady on Breakfast TV said this morning is there a lesser type of rape? She was of the view that rape was rape and you couldn't grade it certainly to the individual being raped, so have the Lawrence & Madeleine cases been afforded more attention than similar crimes?

It begs the question do all other 'unsolved' murders get the same attention and ongoing investigations? I suspect not.

Like a lady on Breakfast TV said this morning is there a lesser type of rape? She was of the view that rape was rape and you couldn't grade it certainly to the individual being raped, so have the Lawrence & Madeleine cases been afforded more attention than similar crimes?

Yes I fully agree that some murders and serious crimes get far more attention than others , but my point being that I don't think some people complaining about the coverage afforded to the McCann case , would be quite so forthright in their criticism of the attention afforded to the Lawrence case .

Just an opinion , but it seems far easier to make remarks such as those being directed towards the McCanns, than it would be if they were aimed at the Lawrences

Make of it what you will

Yes of course they have. The media is a hungry beast and if it is fed it will keep coming back for more. Whether that comes from people deliberating working to keep it tin the public eye or through the controversy of a report which deemed the met to be institutionally racist, the media does like a feed.

Yes I fully agree that some murders and serious crimes get far more attention than others , but my point being that I don't think some people complaining about the coverage afforded to the McCann case , would be quite so forthright in their criticism of the attention afforded to the Lawrence case .

Just an opinion , but it seems far easier to make remarks such as those being directed towards the McCanns, than it would be if they were aimed at the Lawrences

Make of it what you will

Totally different cases, totally different scenario's abit unfair to compare, the Lawrence case had a far more wider impact than just murder, it challenged the way the police and amny institutions looked upon race, the inpact on race relations and institutional racism have been well documented and action has been taken hence the case is closed from that perspective, however the murderers are at large and from that perspective should be treated just like any other murder case.

Now if you were to compare media coverage of a black\brown or working class families loss of a child against the semi affluent, professional white family of the McCanns, that would be alittle more cute. I remember having a discussion on this forum, about this, a white working class family apparently had there daughter abducted, and it's fair to say they didn;t get the McCan treatment.

The media, are whore's they will play to whoever it can raise the ost cash from, simple!!

• Like 1

Totally different cases, totally different scenario's abit unfair to compare, the Lawrence case had a far more wider impact than just murder, it challenged the way the police and amny institutions looked upon race, the inpact on race relations and institutional racism have been well documented and action has been taken hence the case is closed from that perspective, however the murderers are at large and from that perspective should be treated just like any other murder case.

Now if you were to compare media coverage of a black\brown or working class families loss of a child against the semi affluent, professional white family of the McCanns, that would be alittle more cute. I remember having a discussion on this forum, about this, a white working class family apparently had there daughter abducted, and it's fair to say they didn;t get the McCan treatment.

The media, are whore's they will play to whoever it can raise the ost cash from, simple!!

I'm not talking about any wider issues or any other relevance to society in these cases .

I'm talking about the treatment of each of the families by social commentators , internet posters and letter writers to the press etc etc

We have two families suffering terribly.from the effects of horrific crime

They have both featured heavily in the media (and maybe far too much at the expense of other cases) but the attitude towards the McCanns and what is acceptable to say about them , or how easy it is to tell them to "go away because we're bored of it" , is far different to the attitude towards the Lawrences .

i'll repeat though , it's just my opinion , maybe you can turn up some nasty remarks directed at the Lawrences for playing the media or how much air time they've been given :thumbup:

Edited by Zingari

Stop with articulate, sensible posts, Singhy - you're scaring me. :cry:

Don't be, come here and suck on my long brown lolly, you will feel better!!!!:santa:

don't build his hopes up too much , you know as well as i that it only lasts a few seconds before it's just a gooey mess :P

I'm not talking about any wider issues or any other relevance to society in these cases .

I'm talking about the treatment of each of the families by social commentators , internet posters and letter writers to the press etc etc

We have two families suffering terribly.from the effects of horrific crime

They have both featured heavily in the media (and maybe far too much at the expense of other cases) but the attitude towards the McCanns and what is acceptable to say about them , or how easy it is to tell them to "go away because we're bored of it" , is far different to the attitude towards the Lawrences .

i'll repeat though , it's just my opinion , maybe you can turn up some nasty remarks directed at the Lawrences for playing the media or how much air time they've been given :thumbup:

Again two totally different cases, different scenario's, one which has more interest due to the fact there is a wider implication and the fact that there were accused and the chances of resolution is quite high, new evidence has been found and it's brought the case back into the spotlight. Another case, where the chances of any resolution is very slim, all hope in many peoples eye's had gone years ago, there's nothing new to the case, so people are going to get fed up by repeat programmes about the same shit, sad but true.

Plus, the difference is the McCans have lost alot of sympathy due to some what might call inappropriate behaviour that lead to Madelienes disapearance. And according to many may have had a hand in her 'missing'.

There's some fooked up people on the planet, either way, stephen lawrence is dead and no justice, maddie is missing and still no justice, millions are being killed no justice