Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

l444ry certainly is well researched and raises some interesting points on this. Not even acknowledging the Portuguese cops' (and British dogs') version of events absolutely smacks of Little Englishness. I guess the aspect that turns most people off the theory that the parents did it is the motive. I mean - why?

l444ry certainly is well researched and raises some interesting points on this. Not even acknowledging the Portuguese cops' (and British dogs') version of events absolutely smacks of Little Englishness. I guess the aspect that turns most people off the theory that the parents did it is the motive. I mean - why?

I'm trying to be very careful about what i'm saying about it , but my understanding of what l444ry is implying, is that Maddie possibly died by accident , but under very "suspicious circumstances" ( you'll have to interpret that for yourself and i can't spell it out , but larry and others has left plenty of hints ) and that it is being passed off as an abduction to cover this up.

But I stress this is only my reading of it , and i'm not sure if i am correct, or if larry would be prepared to elucidate any more , that's a matter for him .

Edited by Zingari

I'm trying to be very careful about what i'm saying about it , but my understanding of what l444ry is implying, is that Maddie possibly died by accident , but under very "suspicious circumstances" ( you'll have to interpret that for yourself and i can't spell it out , but larry and others has left plenty of hints ) and that it is being passed off as an abduction to cover this up.

But I stress this is only my reading of it , and i'm not sure if i am correct, or if larry would be prepared to elucidate any more , that's a matter for him .

The problem is that no one at all has been able to give any explanation whatsoever as to why - if something which fits that description took place - anyone involved would want to do anything other than put this all behind them as quickly as they reasonably could. I cannot see any reason whatsoever why continuing to dig, and involving Scotland Yard at this stage would do anything for them other than make things worse. It makes no sense at all. It is unnecessary as part of a cover up.

Yup - a number of times I've asked myself why would they leave their children unattended in a different country? With everything happening as quick as it did, my first thoughts were a planned abduction, but I can't convince myself anyone would do this.

My guess is we'll never get to the light of this story, but I really that we can.

One thing I will say. I feel so so sorry for their young twins. Having to go through something like this at their age? I seen Kate and the twins in HMV around christmas time, everyone was just staring at them.

If that's the level of your debate why enter it? On what do you base your rude and ignorant comment?

My rudeness and ignorance lol

Come for a drink down my local in Rothley with your conspiracy theories - see how it goes.

At best your arguments are ignorant, offensive and verging on libellous.

You are the one using poorly edited youtube clips to feed the same opinion you founded regarding this matter since the thread started.

It's quite close to home for some of us.

You have enough information to maybe speculate - you are nowhere near clued in enough to imply some of the things you have over the past 50 pages.

Why would they want any investigation at all?

Think about it.

Imagine something like this happened to you.

What would you do?

Here's your first post in this thread from 2007: (Just to remind you of the level of knowledge and information that began your insights into this event)

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:00 PM

From the very beginning I have been suspicious as to the behaviour of Kate McCann. Not once has she shown emotion during any press conference or interview. Even the most hard-hearted person would surely shed a tear had they lost a child as they have. They have travelled everywhere behaving like robots. Compare the McCann's reaction to the Jones family, who also tragically lost their son. Something is not right here..............

This post has been edited by l444ry: 07 September 2007 - 06:00 PM

Edited by Nick

My rudeness and ignorance lol

Come for a drink down my local in Rothley with your conspiracy theories - see how it goes.

At best your arguments are ignorant, offensive and verging on libellous.

You are the one using poorly edited youtube clips to feed the same opinion you founded regarding this matter since the thread started.

It's quite close to home for some of us.

You have enough information to maybe speculate - you are nowhere near clued in enough to imply some of the things you have over the past 50 pages.

Why would they want any investigation at all?

Think about it.

Imagine something like this happened to you.

What would you do?

Here's your first post in this thread from 2007: (Just to remind you of the level of knowledge and information that began your insights into this event)

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:00 PM

From the very beginning I have been suspicious as to the behaviour of Kate McCann. Not once has she shown emotion during any press conference or interview. Even the most hard-hearted person would surely shed a tear had they lost a child as they have. They have travelled everywhere behaving like robots. Compare the McCann's reaction to the Jones family, who also tragically lost their son. Something is not right here..............

This post has been edited by l444ry: 07 September 2007 - 06:00 PM

Nick, I'm here to debate. I appreciate, coming from Rothley, your loyalty and stance in this matter. But you have to understand there is an alternative view.

If you have an alternative argument to refute my points then go ahead.

I'm interested in both sides of this issue!!

Are you seriously posting that as some kind of evidential research based argument that you think upholds, proves or goes any way to suggesting that Madeleine McCann is dead, missing or that her parents were involved?

It's propaganda at its strongest in those terms.

What it does do, is possibly prove that a parent once swore in front of his kids whilst on a bus.

That's it.

If you get any more well informed about this you could perhaps edit your own youtube video one day.

Are you seriously posting that as some kind of evidential research based argument that you think upholds, proves or goes any way to suggesting that Madeleine McCann is dead, missing or that her parents were involved?

It's propaganda at its strongest in those terms.

What it does do, is possibly prove that a parent once swore in front of his kids whilst on a bus.

That's it.

If you get any more well informed about this you could perhaps edit your own youtube video one day.

If you are suggesting that it's all just propaganda and conspiracy theory , then surely you don't believe that "Eddie" is in on it too . Surely he, at least , is not lying , (although he could be mistaken of course)

I didn't know you lived in Rothley.

Or are you one of these people that drives from miles around to come and pack the place out, still claiming it's your "local?" :whistle:

Yes I get dressed up to the nines, travel in from Sileby on a Friday night sit around trying to pick me up a rich-un and pretend I know the rules to Rugby.

Yes I get dressed up to the nines, travel in from Sileby on a Friday night sit around trying to pick me up a rich-un and pretend I know the rules to Rugby.

You pleb.

I've seen you in there sitting close to the Birch pretending you know him.

lol

Only ever saw him in there once, the most ridiculously red-faced man I've ever seen in my entire life.

Yeah, near the church. Unfortunately it's also full of upper-middle-class wankers. :whistle:

I'm surprised they let riff-raff like you in there, tbh. :whistle:

yes yes , all very interesting about the rothley pub life ,

but what about Eddie' s opinion ?, (re , that there had been a dead body in the McCann's apartment )

is he also part of some propaganda campaign to smear and discredit them ?

or do they indeed have something to hide ?

Edited by Zingari

but what about Eddie' s opinion ?, (re , that there had been a dead body in the McCann's apartment )

Jealousy doesn't suit you. :P

Aaaah, Rothley, where it's considered perfectly acceptable to nip out for a meal leaving the kids unattended. :ph34r:

is it that obvious what my aspirations are ? :( to be part of the woodman's stroke set is all i ever really wanted in life , it's not too much to ask is it ?

:yesyes: 'fraid so. :(