Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Madeleine McCann

Why did the McCanns keep the Smiths efits shown on Crimewatch out of the public domain for five years? And furthermore, Why did they insist the Smith family had seen the SAME man as Jane Tanner had seen 45 minutes earlier, when the images they were keeping private clearly showed he was not? 

Were the McCanns in charge of the investigation?

• Like 2

Well based on the reconstruction last night, all of those families were ok with leaving their kids. They were in a resort, only 50 yards away, a bit like being in your back garden while the kids are upstairs asleep. I don't get why people have such an appetite to blame the parents really. It's not as if they'd gone into town on a piss up.

You write some sh1t on foxes talk sometimes, but this must top it all!

How any one can even contemplate leaving children as young as this on their own is totally beyond me.

How they have got away from any prosecution is beyond me as well.

I hope Maddie is found safe and well (although I doubt it will end this way) but I also think these pathetic excuse for parents should suffer as they have.

If she is found I hope she is taken into care and never returned to the people that put her in the situation in the first place, and when she is mature enough to realise what happened she condemns and disowns them.

You write some sh1t on foxes talk sometimes, but this must top it all!

How any one can even contemplate leaving children as young as this on their own is totally beyond me.

How they have got away from any prosecution is beyond me as well.

I hope Maddie is found safe and well (although I doubt it will end this way) but I also think these pathetic excuse for parents should suffer as they have.

If she is found I hope she is taken into care and never returned to the people that put her in the situation in the first place, and when she is mature enough to realise what happened she condemns and disowns them.

Jesus you really are one judgmental mother****er.  I hope you never make a mistake in your life.

• Like 1

I find this business with the sniffer dogs very intriguing, if this is true then how can it have been overlooked and how can the british media not have made more of it? Either they're on a gagging order or it's a load of horse muck. There are parts of that report that can come across as very compelling but then the average reader has absolutely no other evidence to measure it against.

I've always thought there's something shifty about the McCann's but then you're witnessing parents whose child has disappeared and the grief they're going through, not to mention the guilt for leaving their kids unattended.

I hope that one day she's found, alive and well but it's not looking good.

He reminds me of Billy Davies, that's probably why he irritates the shit out of me.

I find this business with the sniffer dogs very intriguing, if this is true then how can it have been overlooked and how can the british media not have made more of it? Either they're on a gagging order or it's a load of horse muck. There are parts of that report that can come across as very compelling but then the average reader has absolutely no other evidence to measure it against.

I've always thought there's something shifty about the McCann's but then you're witnessing parents whose child has disappeared and the grief they're going through, not to mention the guilt for leaving their kids unattended.

I hope that one day she's found, alive and well but it's not looking good.

He reminds me of Billy Davies, that's probably why he irritates the shit out of me.

There's a video on youtube of the dogs in action sniffing out the blood/dead body smell and a couple of interviews where the McCanns are asked about it. One interviewer asked why the dogs detected what they did and Gerry answers, 'Ask the dogs'.

If they are completely innocent then they really dont make it look that way.

There's a video on youtube of the dogs in action sniffing out the blood/dead body smell and a couple of interviews where the McCanns are asked about it. One interviewer asked why the dogs detected what they did and Gerry answers, 'Ask the dogs'.

If they are completely innocent then they really dont make it look that way.

Having worked with journos all my life, I can imagine there'd be nothing more irritating than being asked the same questions over and over by people who often have an agenda to do you in. He was probably at the end of his tether so glib answers like "ask the dogs" don't surprise me in the least.

These sniffer dogs have been used on over 200 cases and were never wrong, how were BOTH of them supposedly wrong in this instance?

Surely these claims cannot be true, I fail to see how both dogs could detect what this report says and the police to not successfully use this and build a case against the parents.

Well if the dogs being wrong is a cover up then the police must be in on this deceit too, no? The conspiracy theories on this very quickly get ridiculous. If you're choosing to believe a piece written online by some complete nutjob and using what they have written to jump to a conclusion that must include a cover up by the very same police force that is now reinvestigating the case, then I think you need to reevaluate your outlook on life.

Children of that age should never be left unattended for so many reasons, from basic attention and reassurance, to the other potential ocurrences, no matter how unlikely. The fact Madeline had questioned where they were the night before she went missing, and they still went out the next night beggars belief. If the parents are innocent of foul play they must be consumed by guilt. There are so many reasons why you just wouldn't leave your kids on their own a fire for example unlikely but it could happen, their actions unfortunately are unforgiveable.

• Like 2

Jesus you really are one judgmental mother****er. I hope you never make a mistake in your life.

Surely a mistake is taking the wrong turn off a roundabout or putting the wrong coloured wheelie bin out on collection day?

To leave kids of their age on their own whilst you go and have a meal and drink is not a mistake, it is gross neglect and they should be punished by the law for it

Surely a mistake is taking the wrong turn off a roundabout or putting the wrong coloured wheelie bin out on collection day?

To leave kids of their age on their own whilst you go and have a meal and drink is not a mistake, it is gross neglect and they should be punished by the law for it

What about all the other parents who were in the resort and doing exactly the same? Should they all be rounded up and jailed?

Maybe we should install GPS devices onto children and their carers and then monitor movements through software which automatically issues a fine or a jail sentence every time a child is more than 54 yards away from a carer?

Well if the dogs being wrong is a cover up then the police must be in on this deceit too, no? The conspiracy theories on this very quickly get ridiculous. If you're choosing to believe a piece written online by some complete nutjob and using what they have written to jump to a conclusion that must include a cover up by the very same police force that is now reinvestigating the case, then I think you need to reevaluate your outlook on life.

I agree but supposedly this sniffer dog guff is true but it got thrown out because it wasn't credible/sufficient? How can the best two sniffer dogs in the world with 200 previous cases solved suddenly be insufficient?

What about all the other parents who were in the resort and doing exactly the same? Should they all be rounded up and jailed?

Maybe we should install GPS devices onto children and their carers and then monitor movements through software which automatically issues a fine or a jail sentence every time a child is more than 54 yards away from a carer?

You are making yourself look an absolute prat

Edited by Churchill

Do you have children of your own Moose?

If so, would you have left your child/children in a hotel apartment, 50m out of your sight and so you could sit dining with holiday friends for a couple of hours?

Just a simple yes or no answer is required.

• Like 1

its their own fault for leaving their children unattended, they should be banged up for it, but not them they are doctors

only the Mcanns know what happened to their daughter, they made a mistake and they have had to lie their way out of it

its just one big cover up

i dont believe them one little bit, i can see it in their faces

Edited by Socks
  • Like 1

Do you have children of your own Moose?

If so, would you have left your child/children in a hotel apartment, 50m out of your sight and so you could sit dining with holiday friends for a couple of hours?

Just a simple yes or no answer is required.

I must admit it's pretty hard to comprehend what they did, but what's more alarming is they did it every night along with various other parents at the resort. Now either they were all lulled in to a false sense of security at this resort or we've got some moronic parenting on our hands amongst the medical profession and other sectors. It really gets me the bit about the kids asking where they were the night before as they were scared and yet they still fook off out the next night and the rest is history.

People make mistakes and Maddy's parents are now paying the ultimate price, i'm sure they've beaten themselves up about this more than anyone could. When you have responsibilities and loved ones to care for, accidents where you think and know you could have prevented are absolutely soul destroying to come to terms with. Simple as.

It really gets me the bit about the kids asking where they were the night before as they were scared and yet they still fook off out the next night and the rest is history.

This is the thing that has angered me most about the whole thing, as soon as Kate McCann said that on Crimewatch the little bit of sympathy I had for them both over this tragedy was lost.

It is heart breaking a beautiful little girl has been deprived of a life with her family because of a stupid and selfish act by her parents.

its their own fault for leaving their children unattended, they should be banged up for it, but not them they are doctors

only the Mcanns know what happened to their daughter, they made a mistake and they have had to lie their way out of it

its just one big cover up

i dont believe them one little bit, i can see it in their faces

Let's say you're correct, how do you explain that they were both in on it so soon? If Maddie accidentally died whilst they were having a spot of tapas and either Gerry or Kate found her dead, how did they alert each other and cover it up so quickly without arousing suspicion from their mates? Unless it was Gerry supposedly seen walking off up the road with a kid in his arms but where did he dispose of her and then how did he manage to convince his wife to go along with it?

I agree that there's something shifty about the pair of them but we are witnessing a couple whose child has disappeared and I can't imagine anyone looks or acts their best under such horrific circumstances, especially when you've got to shoulder the guilt of neglecting your kids.

The other issue is that there had been 2 break-ins in the adjacent apartments during the three weeks before the incident.

Between January and when they arrived there had been a four fold increase of burglaries in that neighborhood.

I can't imagine that wasn't common knowledge,

The case against the McCanns is that Madeleine had died before they even went to the Tapas at 8.30ish. The accusation is that the "abduction" was stage managed. As the Tapas friends timeline was shot with holes, the PJ requested they all do a reconstruction. They all refused and fled back to the UK.

The case against the McCanns is that Madeleine had died before they even went to the Tapas at 8.30ish. The accusation is that the "abduction" was stage managed. As the Tapas friends timeline was shot with holes, the PJ requested they all do a reconstruction. They all refused and fled back to the UK.

They still needed to hide the body before 10pm when the call was made. Gerry McCann was supposedly seen hanging about the tennis courts around 6pm, so can we assume that Maddie accidentally died between then and 8.30pm when they went for dinner. It got dark around 9ish so any moving of a body would be highly risky to do until after then. So that then only gives the pair of them an hour to have disposed of her and cleaned up, I suppose this could tie in with a witness saying they saw someone carrying a child towards the beach around 9.05pm, in exactly the same way that Gerry carried his other kid/s.

Also, how on earth would witnesses who spent time with the McCann's that night not have suspected something. We're not talking about Rose and Fred West here, this is what we're perceived to believe a normal couple and not two psychopaths. If a terrible accident had happened and they tried to cover it up, wouldn't it have been noticeable to people around them?