Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

1st New Manager Poll

How will it be for you then?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. ...............

• Paul "Proven" Jewell
    • Neil "cheats" Warnock
    • Glen "Rat / Ferrett Face" Roder
    • Steve "Legend / Hero" Walsh
    • Kevin "Luv It" Keegan
    • Brian "Trust me" Little
    • Simon "that goal" Grayson
    • Gary "Failure" Megson
    • Ron "Desailly" Atkinson
    • Ron "Jumpers" Manager
    • Filbert Fox
    • John "Shagger" Barber
    • Peter "Twatlor" Taylor
    • JME & KilworthFox combo dreamteam already in early discussions!
    • Lee "the drum" Jobber
    • Bernie
    • David "Hooker" Pleat
    • Rob "Nice Guy" Kelly
    • Sven Goran "Shagger" Eriksson
    • Rusty "Cookin" Lee

Bring Back..................Martin Allan

Or Just have a rotational policy a new manager for every game

Nah, I think they will change every month - every game is a bit unfair, especially if it is a midweek match as you hardly have time to change the flowers!!

The manager has alreay been picked.

Two days before the transfer window closes, the new manager - unveiled or not will be behind any incoming transfers, and will have been behind them for the last week. Otherwise the media would not have known that MA was leaving more than four days ago, as they clearly did.

We will have a new manager by the end of next week and that manager will know exactly who these signings are, even if we have never heard of them.

I don't believe that this is simply about the ruffling of feathers or pride over the JFH affair. It is deeper than that.

Milan's three year business plan of a premiership assault has changed. As he said in his statement RE: MA, the key is the promotion push for this season.

The share deals he did upon buying the club, the tv rights money for those being relegated next year means for him the financial outlay and the need for goals and points is paramount.

N.

Warnock's very outspoken and single-minded - not somebody MM would get on with. Just look at Neil's "disputes" section on wikipedia. What MM wants is a puppet: subordinate, easily manipulated, quiet and slightly effeminate, i.e Glen Roeder :cry::o

Milan's options:

1st Jewell - did wonders for Wigan, young, no job at the mo. Good win %. Good choice.

2nd Grayson - done well for Blackpool, young, former City. Could be a good choice but he wouldn't opt if he knew he could be out of work 5 games down the line... unless he's a nob.

3rd Warnock - beak-nosed, feisty, too much of a "character" for MM. He wouldn't last.

4th Roeder - no personality, no passion, not somebody that can stir-up players, too negative in play/tactics. No thanks.

5th Megson - McClaren clone, lets leave it at that.

6th Glen "I'm God" Hoddle - don't want him, but no doubt he'll be mentioned.

I voted for Simon Grayson.

He'd command the respect of the fans and restore the credibility of the club - which neither Roeder or Warnock would ever do.

But realistically, he and his coaching staff are secure in their jobs at Blackpool and won't want to risk them to come here.

So Paul Jewell could be acceptable, assuming he could stand the strain of working for a chairman from hell.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NOT GLENN ROEDER! SACKING ALLEN IS A DISGRACE I BELIEVE HE HAD THE POTENTIAL TO GET US A PLAY OFF PLACE. ANYWAY BACK TO THIS THREAD I'D LIKE TO SEE PAUL JEWELL IR MIKE NEWELL BUT THINK BOTH THESE WILL BE TO OUTSPOKEN FOR MM I BELIVE IT WILL BE ROEDER OR WARNOCK :cry::@

Filbert Fox... that's me-ish! :D

Trust me... I'd do the job and tell Milan where to stick it! ;)

4-3-3 and start to look at being more agressive up front and then tighten up the back with a center-back and left-back. That should work! :D

VOTE BERNIE!!!! :thumbup:

We may lose the odd game or two,but the post match interviews will always be a laugh!

Sky Reporter-"So Bernie,how do you think that went today?"

Bernie-"Foooorrrrreeesssstttttt aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Wwwwaaaaannnnnkkkkkkeeeeerrrrssss!"

:D:D

Jean Tigana!!! ;)

Rusty lee is the only natural choice. No one will mess about with her as she both looks and is built like Frank Bruno. She`ll make sure the diet is right as she is a former GMTV chef. She also has the steely crazed look and approach to football that all the great managers of yesteryear had.

_40278805_rusty203.jpgbill_shankly_home2_203x152.jpg_40977776_siralex270.jpgferguson1.jpg

Archived