Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Peacefulred

Replay ticket arrangements

This is what FOREST are doing.

No info has been made public about what LCFC are doing.

Or am i getting confused?

That's my understanding as well. I'm sure the LCFC ticket office will come up with a much more confusing scheme.

Then change it without telling anyone!

75% discount is very fair. I don't think it's bad of them at all.

I was considering not going if they were charging full whack again, especially with how deflated I feel at the moment, but for a quid I'll be there again.

Hopefully I can get a better seat this time, too.

75% discount is very fair. I don't think it's bad of them at all.

I was considering not going if they were charging full whack again, especially with how deflated I feel at the moment, but for a quid I'll be there again.

Hopefully I can get a better seat this time, too.

:laugh: you were thinking of not going if you had to pay £4 :D

To be honest, it could have been worse. We're getting a discounted rate (by quite a lot), so it's not so bad.

Just wondering what's going to happen about Fox Travel :unsure:

Hopefully MM puts on a few free coaches.

Hopefully MM puts on a few free coaches.

Either that or you'll be paying again for sure.

Look at it this way, the coach company (Ausden Clark) did their job getting you all to and from Nottingham between 6 and 10:30 so given all the delays their night was no different really so the club would have been charged by them accordingly. And if the club wants another 18 coaches between the same time in 2 weeks they will have to pay again, thus probably meaning charging the fans again.

Milan should lay on free coaches for all that still have thier coach ticket stub.

Not lay on a few and get all the oldies filling them up before people who have other things to do get a chance.

Its only fair, we payed the first time round and didnt get our moneys worth.

outrageous! How can they charge us again?

i mentioned this in another thread... cant remember where though..

considering the trouble outside the ground they will be be more police needed, i reckon.

the police bill will be much higher -full 90 minutes played or not, the police bill still has to be paid

so i reckon the £5 charge ( or £1 in under 18!) will go towards things like that which need to be paid.

i mentioned this in another thread... cant remember where though..

considering the trouble outside the ground they will be be more police needed, i reckon.

the police bill will be much higher -full 90 minutes played or not, the police bill still has to be paid

so i reckon the £5 charge ( or £1 in under 18!) will go towards things like that which need to be paid.

that sounds about fair i cant see us taking another 5000+ though. tickets were made available tuesday morning from fans that had reserved tickets and not collected or paid for them, so unless the demand is still that high i cant see us being in both stands again.

I thought more than 700 people used the coach? :unsure:

I can see this going horribly wrong.

Well they have the names and details of everyone who used them so it shouldnt be to hard to make sure only those people get the free travel!

Free travel should be given to all how made the 1st trip. Joke

My tickets gonna cost 21 quid. Pricey now!

Should have been on the coach first time round then you plank.

Its not a joke its only fair.

Archived