Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Peacefulred

Replay ticket arrangements

the whole bridgford stand to my knowledge

The whole stand (upper and lower) holds about 8,000 I think. My guess is that we'll lose the seats in the Cloughie stand and all be in the Bridgford Stand but there will be a larger "sterile area" in the corner adjacent to the Forest fans in the Main Stand.

If there are any extra, they probably won't reveal as much until they've shifted all the initial allocation.

The whole stand (upper and lower) holds about 8,000 I think. My guess is that we'll lose the seats in the Cloughie stand and all be in the Bridgford Stand but there will be a larger "sterile area" in the corner adjacent to the Forest fans in the Main Stand.

If there are any extra, they probably won't reveal as much until they've shifted all the initial allocation.

correct. we'll lose the seats down the side of the brian clough satnd for sure if we get given the upper bridgeford. with a buffer of around one block, our total allocation may rise to around 7,000. if f*rest give us the upper bridgford, they might as well sell us the tickets. i reckon around 5000 of the original 5,500 will renew, leaving an extension of around 2000 tickets.

we might sell that...just

correct. we'll lose the seats down the side of the brian clough satnd for sure if we get given the upper bridgeford. with a buffer of around one block, our total allocation may rise to around 7,000. if f*rest give us the upper bridgford, they might as well sell us the tickets. i reckon around 5000 of the original 5,500 will renew, leaving an extension of around 2000 tickets.

we might sell that...just

at tuesdays game the covers that seperate fans in cloughie lower were still in the same place but new covers were put up in the middle of bridgford lower(roughly) with some more covers put in cloughie upper. I think your allocation will be pretty much the same, maybe a few more if you are allowed to sell all the tickets in bridgford upper.

at tuesdays game the covers that seperate fans in cloughie lower were still in the same place but new covers were put up in the middle of bridgford lower(roughly) with some more covers put in cloughie upper. I think your allocation will be pretty much the same, maybe a few more if you are allowed to sell all the tickets in bridgford upper.

Our allocation is only about 100 more. I think block Z is being used for segregation as well? Not sure on that though.

Monday son. Coming with moi?

I'll have to see what time I finish college as it's my first day back on Monday and so have no idea whatsoever what the timetable will be etc. I'll keep you posted.

Could have been today if some had let a certain ST holder know they wanted a ticket :rolleyes:

I'm guessing you have read my text then! :cool:

Ouch. I've been at the hospital for large periods of the day mate so picking up texts and such has been a bit of a bitch. Sorry.

I'll have to see what time I finish college as it's my first day back on Monday and so have no idea whatsoever what the timetable will be etc. I'll keep you posted.

Ouch. I've been at the hospital for large periods of the day mate so picking up texts and such has been a bit of a bitch. Sorry.

McDonald's doing meals on wheels now then?

I'm going to fetch my tickets tomoro i think!

Not sure though because I want 4 tickets (Same as last time) but we only have 3 stubs? Do you think they'll let me off and sell me the four tickets for the reduced price? :)

Doubt it mate.

Anyone could claim that!

Not sure though because I want 4 tickets (Same as last time) but we only have 3 stubs? Do you think they'll let me off and sell me the four tickets for the reduced price? :)

if they have it on the system that u got 4 tickets last time they should give u 4.

If you are on your best behaviour,ask them nicely and are willing to 'do anything',im sure they will!!!

If not ask to see Chris Tinbergen...The main man of the Ticket Office...Top Bloke,he'll sort you out(In a non sexual way!) :unsure:

Got mine yday...In The Bridgeford Stand this time Block T or was it W???

Row R(I think!), Seats...cant remember :unsure::|

Archived