Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

The sooner MM sells out the better...

There's a lot of head in the sand chatter going on here. The only reason Mandaric is getting any support is because nobody in their right mind would want to go back to the previous regime. However, if there was a buyer a lot of you would become more honest with yourselves and drop him like a hot brick.

Depends who the other buyer was. Mandaric hasn't upset me yet.

There's a lot of head in the sand chatter going on here. The only reason Mandaric is getting any support is because nobody in their right mind would want to go back to the previous regime. However, if there was a buyer a lot of you would become more honest with yourselves and drop him like a hot brick.

What are you trying to tell us? Is there a mystery buyer? What's all this about Martin George?

So all of this Hiring and firing like Mr Burns high on base, dodgey Danish goal keepers and Appledorn rejects, none of it upsets you in the slightest?

Me and Ric are on the front row of the Mad Mandy Rollercoaster, we've got our feet up, our sandwiches and milk flying all over our faces and we are loving it.

Of course we would drop him like a brick if Bernie Ecclestone decides that he is a Leicester fan after all and wants to plough in millions and millions without wanting it back. The same would be said of Man Utd if someone came along with better options. The Glazers who were almost hated before they came in but are now the saviours of the club would also get kicked into touch. Its a silly statement as its so obvious. If someone has got more money to throw at the club, we`ll happily accept them in and tell MM bye bye.

If Thracian doesn't want someone to argue with him can we hear it from him rather than have to read this from you every time someone disagrees with him?

fu(ks sake - have you even read my post????

i started writing it when we were on the first page - it got delayed cause this missus bothered me, so the tetchy back and forth twaddle hadn't even started - and most of the talk was telling thracian that he SHOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING, that people didn't want to hear it - i am simply defending ANYBODY's right to post.

READ MY POST !!!

- i didn'tt defend thracian at all, so why accuse me of that...

- i didn't say don't argue with him, cause i know he loves a good scrap - i said 'applaud him or slaughter him'

- i simply posted a neutral opinion that we shouldn't be telling people to keep their opinions to themselves...

so for all those dumb accustaions towards me, read my post and you will realise they are totally unfounded -

Me and Ric are on the front row of the Mad Mandy Rollercoaster, we've got our feet up, our sandwiches and milk flying all over our faces and we are loving it.

Me too and it's great fun.

When I found out MA had been sacked, I genuinely just laughed.

This is Leicester City. It's mad. It always has been.

If you want a steady, well-run, run of the mill, boring club to support, go for Burnley or someone like that.

What are you on about??!

If someone says something that we either agree on or disagree, let them speak. -

lets stop trying to manage the forum with what we do want to read and what we dont. The simple answer is if you have nothing to say about a topic, not type a message in! Simple as!

um, yeah - that's pretty much what i said... :unsure:

Me too and it's great fun.

When I found out MA had been sacked, I genuinely just laughed.

This is Leicester City. It's mad. It always has been.

If you want a steady, well-run, run of the mill, boring club to support, go for Burnley or someone like that.

You really are just a tourist, aren't you?

Remind us all, how many City games did you see when he was in charge?

fu(ks sake - have you even read my post????

i started writing it when we were on the first page - it got delayed cause this missus bothered me, so the tetchy back and forth twaddle hadn't even started - and most of the talk was telling thracian that he SHOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING, that people didn't want to hear it - i am simply defending ANYBODY's right to post.

READ MY POST !!!

- i didn'tt defend thracian at all, so why accuse me of that...

- i didn't say don't argue with him, cause i know he loves a good scrap - i said 'applaud him or slaughter him'

- i simply posted a neutral opinion that we shouldn't be telling people to keep their opinions to themselves...

so for all those dumb accustaions towards me, read my post and you will realise they are totally unfounded -

I'm not getting involved in all this. It's too rough for me. :D :D

Of course we would drop him like a brick if Bernie Ecclestone decides that he is a Leicester fan after all and wants to plough in millions and millions without wanting it back. The same would be said of Man Utd if someone came along with better options. The Glazers who were almost hated before they came in but are now the saviours of the club would also get kicked into touch. Its a silly statement as its so obvious. If someone has got more money to throw at the club, we`ll happily accept them in and tell MM bye bye.

I know it's a silly statement, apex. But it needs saying because most of the Mandaric ostriches on here keep saying that we should support him simply because he says we should "trust him" and that "he has Leicester City at heart." Well.....so did Martin Allen. Mandaric doesn't have exclusive rights to these virtues, much as he'd like you to think so.

I know it's a silly statement, apex. But it needs saying because most of the Mandaric ostriches on here keep saying that we should support him simply because he says we should "trust him" and that "he has Leicester City at heart." Well.....so did Martin Allen. Mandaric doesn't have exclusive rights to these virtues, much as he'd like you to think so.

I think that a lot of people on here know he has his wallet at heart, which is probably better motivation than being mad about leicester city.

i disagree with tharcian on this, but i'm open enough to be able to read his opinions on the subject, if people feel different, well, all you had to do was look at the thread title and it's originator, and say to yourselves - dear god, i know what that's gonna be like - and move on.

i'd rather read thracian's crazy, but passionate opinions, than endless repitions of 'please bring back Allen', 'who's gonna want to come here, now,' and 'we are the laughing stock of football' which clutter this excellent, openminded and insane forum that we all seem to spend way too much time on.

the beauty of foxes talk is its diversity of opinion, and its capacity to go from the profound to the bizarre in the space of a post, and the fact that this openmindedness is not only tolerated but, usually, welcomed...

thracian has made a clearly emotion and passionate statment - applaud him or slaughter him, but do not deny him the right to express his beliefs - and the same goes for anyone here if they have something even remotely interesting to say...

Here Here. I disagree with Thracian mainly down to the fact that if MM wasn't here, then we would be in an even bigger mess than we are now im afraid

I can't be bothered to read everyones previous posts so i will sum up my opinion like this.

I would prefer to have Milan and be a competetive Championship ebarresment than a league one struggler with out Milian.

Get real guys no one wanted to buy us before Milan so why would some one want to buy us know 6 months on. It's not like putting your house on the market put it up for sale and wait for the highest bidder.

I know we are going round and round in circles on this Allen/Mandaric stuff and I for one am getting dizzy lol but MM has made his decision and its down to him to get the right person in to get this club up the table. One thing is for certain to come out of all this is that we can forget 3 season plans, its all about this season. MM is really piling the pressure on for success this season but in his defence is offering his manager the resources to succeed, thats whether its big wages on old stinkers like JFH or paying over £2m for strikers who have no continued success at this level.

As others have said, we know this club isn't in MMs heart and its all about making a few million but like I keep saying, we should be greatful he has chosen us to try and be successful with!

I think those who are backing Milan because of what he has had to say since Wednesday evening are a little naive. Milan has more money than most of us can dream, so his media machine will quash, control or destroy any talk against him. Not calling him a liar, he's too clever a businessman for that, but anything that Milan says must be taken with a pinch of salt and a lot of careful reading between the lines. Allen will be afforded not such opportunity to put forward his case, which is a shame! As such you will largely see the media reporting that MA couldn't work with MM, rather than MM couldn't work with MA - the truth no doubt lies somewhere inbetween.

As for those called MA as disruptive, self-centred, arrogant, difficult to work with... tbh reminds me of Brian Clough, Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho, et al

Archived