Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

The sooner MM sells out the better...

As for me - any ideas for an unwanted season ticket?

Sorry, I can't be fooked to read through five pages of your total and utter wank, Thracian. So sorry if you've been fighting off keen bidders with a stick, if not, I'll offer up t'ree pound f'iddy for it. I was going to offer four, but I presume it's in the kids' stand and I hate sitting near children at football.

Brain v mouth never a contest, would'nt be surprised at Milan bringing in someone today to placate the adverse effects of this week

Support Leicester at your peril if you have a weak stomach, its never been a quite backwater :D

:laugh:

Thracian your original post made me laugh, it's so full of rubbish.

You forget where we'd be without Mandaric, with the old board, no money and a crap manager. We need this man to get us where we want to be. I agree, maybe his methods of getting there are questionable, but there's nothing we can do about that.

We all know the Martin Allen sacking was ridiculous, and he shouldn't have left for personal reasons, but look on the bright side, who says we can't do better with a new manager?

As for the season ticket nonsense (lol), we're 3 games into the season, with 4 points. 3 games Thracian. The "adventure" you mentioned can still happen. Like I said, who's to say we can't do better with a new manager? Martin Allen is gone and we've all got to accept it and move on.

Of course it is. With very few exceptions you all welcomed him with open arms. And you'll have to lick from his bowl for the duration now.

As for me - any ideas for an unwanted season ticket?

why dont you use your season ticket to wipe up all the s*it you reckon MM has caused ? :S

Your post is garbage

It's all very well you ganging up on him telling him we all welcomed MM with open arms as well as the problems we'd be in without him. But Thracian never wanted him at the club from the start, not all of our supporters are driven by the need to witness mediocre Premier League football every week some of them just want to be entertained.

Thracian has always made it clear he wants a self suffcient squad with a few imports and a few academy graduates blended together in a balanced attacking side, thats all he wants nothing more. He felt we could achieve that without MM.

The sacking of MA is unjust to say the least, it's all very well saying we don't know what went on, we do know what went on, use your brains the rumours were there, they developed, and they were clearly true. We're in for Robbie Fowler one minute, then we're not, a unfit JFH turns up for a medical, MA doesn't want another striker never mind a 36 year old unfit one so he sends him packing. Then the rumours start :dunno: then theres the Riordan thing, we haven't signed any one for ages so it's clear they can't agree on who to sign. So MA has gone, because the Chairman thinks he can run the transfer market it's not right.

I know exactly why MM has done this as well, he never used to be like this, at Standerd Liege and Nice he stepped back and let the managers do their job. However after Pompey and actually having something of a success as a Chairman and a good working relationship with HR he thinks he knows it all.

Obviously I'm not going to go OTT like Thracian but he's entitled to his pov, that MA should of been given a chance to do his job unhindered by a power hungry Chariman. To me, thats completley reasonable.

Thanks god you saved me writing all of that.

:worship:

Its a divorce.Folk fall out and this was no match made in heaven.People get hurt and say things they may regret later.We don't know the facts so its impossible to judge. Milan is in it to make money and we have to trust the guy,no matter what we think of his style.If we don't like it then we don't pay to go and support.Thracian keep your toys in the cot,see the season out for the duration and trust in the new team that's been put in charge.The club is bigger than any chairman,manager,fan.We may not like what's gone on but I for sure will be getting behind the players for my club and cheering them on,hopefully to a successful season.I for one was impressed on the whole with Martin Allen but we can't turn the clock back.

Bring on Paul Jewell!

Load of shit!

People of leicester and further beyond have had many years to invest money into our club.

NO ONE HAS!

Until they do,i would rather have MM's money in LCFC than be in total shite for the foreseable future.

Where are the Millionaires of Leicester????

Are they willing to pump millions into LCFC???

NO!

Do you want us to have A LITTLE hope,or be like the likes of Ipswich,Hull,Norwich.etc.......NO HOPE OF ANYTHING???

Load of shit!

People of leicester and further beyond have had many years to invest money into our club.

NO ONE HAS!

Until they do,i would rather have MM's money in LCFC than be in total shite for the foreseable future.

Where are the Millionaires of Leicester????

Are they willing to pump millions into LCFC???

NO!

Do you want us to have A LITTLE hope,or be like the likes of Ipswich,Hull,Norwich.etc.......NO HOPE OF ANYTHING???

If I turn my head towards the right, I can actually see the manhattan for EnglanDs batters in the 4th One dayer. Thats amazing lol

I'm sick to my back teeth of all this "Get Milan Out!" shit. He's a business man. If you control a company, and someone who in interviews seems the right man for the job, it doesn't nessescarily mean that they are. Perhaps he wanted a little more time to make the appointment, but, had he taken longer, and the interview process be more detailed, the fans would've got on his back due to length of time we would have gone without a manager.

As I've mentioned before in another thread somewhere, the current situation at somwhere like Hearts is much worse, they have about seven managers a month don't they? The sacking of Allen shows that Mandaric is constantly striving for a successful and peaceful club. Would it have done the players any good to have the chairman and manager at loggerheads? Football has moved on, managers so quickly chop and change nowadays and we must get used to it.

Leave him alone, let him get on with his job, and get us back into the Premiership. The man is not a "ruthless pirate" or whatever shit some idiots are saying.

P.S - I was shocked by the sacking of Allen, and I genuinely did like him, but don't forget that Rob Kelly showed play-off form in his first few games in charge, and he was... :o

Sorry, I can't be fooked to read through five pages of your total and utter wank, Thracian. So sorry if you've been fighting off keen bidders with a stick, if not, I'll offer up t'ree pound f'iddy for it. I was going to offer four, but I presume it's in the kids' stand and I hate sitting near children at football.

Try offering me £10,000. You still wouldn't get it.

If I turn my head towards the right, I can actually see the manhattan for EnglanDs batters in the 4th One dayer. Thats amazing lol

4th One dayer???

Dont know what you are talking about??? :whistle:

Oh dear Thrac, have you a case of PMT or forget to take your HRT tablets.

Let's face a few facts.

Firstly when MM came in to buy the club, no one else seemed interested in putting in an alternative bid.

The board at that time (with a few exceptions) welcomed him with open arms.

The reason, they knew that they could not or were prepared not to put any more money into the club.

Everyone including the previous board of directors knew MM's history regarding managers, did that put them off.

Of course not, firstly it meant they got their money back, secondly they knew that they could not take the club any further forward without input of more money.

Seems to me that had little choice but to accept his offer.

While MM may not be the ideal owner that we would all like, he is here and we have no choice but to accept it.

As a lifelong city fan I don't care who owns the club as long as they are ambitious, but careful with finances.

(We don't want to be another Leeds)

MM I believe fits this criteria.

You must also realise that he is taking a bit of a gamble with his aim of getting us back into the premiership as soon as possible.

Look at the millions spent on Wolves over many seasons with the aim of getting them promoted.

How long did that take?

While I admit he may not be the best owner we could have wished for, he is here, he has stated his aims.

More importantly he is prepared to spend HIS money to achieve this aim.

For that you can only applaud him.

Finally I would just like to say, having read your match report regarding the Forest game, it appears that you were disallusioned with MA's team selection

and the team tactics.

So much so that it seemed as if you were questioning MA's credentials.

In fact when I heard that MA had left the club I thought Milan had read your match report!!

Oh dear Thrac, have you a case of PMT or forget to take your HRT tablets.

Let's face a few facts.

Firstly when MM came in to buy the club, no one else seemed interested in putting in an alternative bid.

The board at that time (with a few exceptions) welcomed him with open arms.

The reason, they knew that they could not or were prepared not to put any more money into the club.

Everyone including the previous board of directors knew MM's history regarding managers, did that put them off.

Of course not, firstly it meant they got their money back, secondly they knew that they could not take the club any further forward without input of more money.

Seems to me that had little choice but to accept his offer.

While MM may not be the ideal owner that we would all like, he is here and we have no choice but to accept it.

As a lifelong city fan I don't care who owns the club as long as they are ambitious, but careful with finances.

(We don't want to be another Leeds)

MM I believe fits this criteria.

You must also realise that he is taking a bit of a gamble with his aim of getting us back into the premiership as soon as possible.

Look at the millions spent on Wolves over many seasons with the aim of getting them promoted.

How long did that take?

While I admit he may not be the best owner we could have wished for, he is here, he has stated his aims.

More importantly he is prepared to spend HIS money to achieve this aim.

For that you can only applaud him.

Finally I would just like to say, having read your match report regarding the Forest game, it appears that you were disallusioned with MA's team selection

and the team tactics.

So much so that it seemed as if you were questioning MA's credentials.

In fact when I heard that MA had left the club I thought Milan had read your match report!!

:D :D Interesting thought.

There's nothing inconsistent with my criticism of MA's team selection/tactics against Forest - he got it wrong and I never for a minute expected him not to get it wrong on occasions.

It has struck me though how quickly the groundswell of fans have changed from being so appalled at MA's sacking to effectively accepting, even excusing MM's decision.

If you doubt me try reading the MA sacked thread again.

How desperate is that?.

I for one wish we were still spending pennies and trying to cut the wage bill pre mandaric days. :S ...........most of us expected a rollercoaster ride of this nature , some of us were maybe a bit naive . At least we got plenty of stuff to gossip about :D

How desperate is that?.

I think that you have to accept that the MA sacked thread was (by and large) and outpouring of shock.

I would find a situation far more desperate if we were all to make knee-jerk reactions and stick with them no matter what.

You have witnessed a consensus develop that you are on the outside of, you are still sticking to your knee-jerk reaction of being disgusted by Allen's treatment (while not knowing the facts) and expressing your desire to lob your season ticket (that you won't do).

I find that sad.

:D :D Interesting thought.

There's nothing inconsistent with my criticism of MA's team selection/tactics against Forest - he got it wrong and I never for a minute expected him not to get it wrong on occasions.

It has struck me though how quickly the groundswell of fans have changed from being so appalled at MA's sacking to effectively accepting, even excusing MM's decision.

How desperate is that?.

This thread though is nothing to do with whether we accept the decision to (sack)? MA

It is whether we feel MM should sell up and go.

For the answer read my previous post.

No one else is interested in buying us!!

[..] His latest show of dictatorial muscle was indefensible. A disgrace and an embarrassment to what was once our club. [..]

Can I ask you a question Thracian?

Do you have inside information about exactly what has been going on behind the scenes for the past couple of months? Do you have facts about the exact relationship between MA and MM? Do you truthfully know the facts about what circumstances lead to MA departure?

Or, are you basing your opinion on rumour, conjecture and assumption?

Can I ask you a question Thracian?

Do you have inside information about exactly what has been going on behind the scenes for the past couple of months? Do you have facts about the exact relationship between MA and MM? Do you truthfully know the facts about what circumstances lead to MA departure?

Or, are you basing your opinion on rumour, conjecture and assumption?

All ground that's been covered in various threads.

This thread though is nothing to do with whether we accept the decision to (sack)? MA

It is whether we feel MM should sell up and go.

For the answer read my previous post.

No one else is interested in buying us!!

Not strictly correct.

But it may be a while before they get the chance.

Don't buy any of this "for the good of the club" crap. Barrie Pierpoint hid behind that excuse, so did Peter Taylor (and the board that appointed him), and so did Craig Levein.

We didn't accept it from them and neither should we from Mandaric.

Archived