Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

The sooner MM sells out the better...

So, you avoid the question?

I'll ask again, do you have inside information or are you basing your opinion on assumption?

I'm guessing you don't read the posts here much otherwise you'd never have been foolish enough to have expected a straight-forward answer. :D

I'm guessing you don't read the posts here much otherwise you'd never have been foolish enough to have expected a straight-forward answer. :D

No, of course not, because that would mean Thracian would have to admit his folly.

Mind, his malaise seems a trend among a large proportion of users of this forum, present company excluded ofc.

Just a few months into his reign as Leicester city supremo I've no doubt in my mind - Milan Mandaric is a liability to our club and the sooner he's gone the happier I'll be.

All his money, all his posturing and his king-sized ego don't impress me. The man is a dinosaur, a big, brash control-freak who devours anyone who has the courage or recklessness to stand in his path.

How many managers has he bitten into and spat out the carcasses - managers he chose?.

If they were all shit then the shit came out of his own arse.

His latest show of dictatorial muscle was indefensible. A disgrace and an embarrassment to what was once our club.

But people still pay lip to the guy because they are seduced by his money and wallow in his wake like avaricious treasure hunters who have found the source of endless riches.

Me I'm disgusted. My season ticket was a gift. I was looking forward to witnessing a footballing adventure.

Now that ticket feels like a turd in my pocket. It's the representation of the most loathesome man I have ever known to be associated with Leicester City.

I would simply love it if everyone in football refused to work with him. But it won't happen. People aren't like that.

In this MM is right - money talks louder than any momentary screams from despatched employees.

And as is conveniently uttered - life goes on - ironically, not by courtesy of Mandaric as he'd like to think - but by courtesy of people he would summararily dismiss.

Truly when I think of Mandaric this morning I want to puke over everything he stands for.

And that's to put it mildly.

look mate without mandaric we would probably have rob kelly in charge and in league 1...he obvoiusly knows what hes doing...just trust him :frusty:

I'm not reading past the first page. Jesus christ. Are people incapable of cutting Thrac a little slack?

I disagree, but I sympathise. Is that impossible these days?

The issue I have is that Thracian, who I've not always agreed with but who I've always respected as an independent thinker, is falling into the same trap as many of the people on this forum. That is, believing rumours and conjecture and basing a very strong opion on nothing but assumption.

When faced with these kind of situations, where you need to take everything you hear and read with a large dose of scepticism, it's absurd to take such a uncompromising point of view as Thracian has developed.

I'm not ridiculing him, I'm... dissapointed, I guess.

The issue I have is that Thracian, who I've not always agreed with but who I've always respected as an independent thinker, is falling into the same trap as many of the people on this forum. That is, believing rumours and conjecture and basing a very strong opion on nothing but assumption.

When faced with these kind of situations, where you need to take everything you hear and read with a large dose of scepticism, it's absurd to take such a uncompromising point of view as Thracian has developed.

I'm not ridiculing him, I'm... dissapointed, I guess.

:thumbup:

No, of course not, because that would mean Thracian would have to admit his folly.

Mind, his malaise seems a trend among a large proportion of users of this forum, present company excluded ofc.

What folly is that?.

And what specific questions do you want answering that don't require a repeat of what's been said.?

What folly is that?.

And what specific questions do you want answering that don't require a repeat of what's been said.?

1) You don't need a sodding question mark AND a full stop!

2) The folly is that you're reading so much in to tabloid gossip and rumours and have taken a completely unreasonable and uncompromising point of view. You WILL look stupid now if you're spotted at the football again this season as you've said your season ticket is going back. Your reactionary over-the-top haste has left you with egg all over your face.

Just a few months into his reign as Leicester city supremo I've no doubt in my mind - Milan Mandaric is a liability to our club and the sooner he's gone the happier I'll be.

All his money, all his posturing and his king-sized ego don't impress me. The man is a dinosaur, a big, brash control-freak who devours anyone who has the courage or recklessness to stand in his path.

How many managers has he bitten into and spat out the carcasses - managers he chose?.

His latest show of dictatorial muscle was indefensible. A disgrace and an embarrassment to what was once our club.

But people still pay lip to the guy because they are seduced by his money and wallow in his wake like avaricious treasure hunters who have found the source of endless riches.

Me I'm disgusted. My season ticket was a gift. I was looking forward to witnessing a footballing adventure.

Now that ticket feels like a turd in my pocket. It's the representation of the most loathesome man I have ever known to be associated with Leicester City.

I would simply love it if everyone in football refused to work with him. But it won't happen. People aren't like that.

In this MM is right - money talks louder than any momentary screams from despatched employees.

And as is conveniently uttered - life goes on - ironically, not by courtesy of Mandaric as he'd like to think - but by courtesy of people he would summararily dismiss.

Truly when I think of Mandaric this morning I want to puke over everything he stands for.

What folly is that?.

Avoidance again.

You have quite clearly read the the questions I asked of you. If you don't want to commit yourself to an answer then just say so, but please quit playing games.

Avoidance again.

You have quite clearly read the the questions I asked of you. If you don't want to commit yourself to an answer then just say so, but please quit playing games.

...with my heart, quit playing games with my heart, quit playing games with my heart, I should have known the start...

...with my heart, quit playing games with my heart, quit playing games with my heart, I should have known the start...

Its doing my head in...i cant stop whistling it but i cant remember who sang it..PLEASE TELL...quickly

GOT IT!!!!BACK STREET BO.....oh.......shit!!! :|

I just (sadly) went on to one of those lyrics sites to post a response wit a Backstreet Boys song title but I am unable to simply do that as I am having trouble in working out the legitimacy of their album Millennium as they had two tracks that stood out, "Don't Want You Back" and "Don't Wanna Lose You Now". FFS the poor bird dont know whether she is coming or going! No wonder they went down the sh**pan.

Get real mate. You're the one who needs to go.

Why don't you f**k off and support someone else. :rolleyes:

i think an i tihnk lots of people will agree with me he is the umpf city need to advance in english footy

You just summed it all up pal.

I agree totally with what you just said.

Why cant others here just say it as it is. :thumbup:

Archived