Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

The sooner MM sells out the better...

1 we dont know why martin allen was sacked and 2 without milan we wud be in league 1 by the end of this season and could possibly be deducted 10 points for goin into administration and still have hammond and hughes in the first team.

a very true & quite frankly terrifying story

1) You don't need a sodding question mark AND a full stop!

2) The folly is that you're reading so much in to tabloid gossip and rumours and have taken a completely unreasonable and uncompromising point of view. You WILL look stupid now if you're spotted at the football again this season as you've said your season ticket is going back. Your reactionary over-the-top haste has left you with egg all over your face.

The only problem with my season ticket concerns the person who gave it to me.

And sorting that particular aspect has far more importance to me than any concerns about my credibility with the likes of you.

If I have to see the season out to save continuing to cause distress, I can live with that and with you having a laugh. I'll still watch the reserves matches and perhaps the Academy games because neither involve putting money into Mandaric's pockets.

But there is no way back from this as far as I'm concerned. This will be my last season as a paying Leicester City supporter while Mandaric is part of the club - whether he takes us to the Premiership or not.

I don't like what he stands for and don't intend to put a penny more into his pockets.

After all due reflection I don't regret my reaction at all, save for the third party distress caused, although it is hardly reactionary because it has been coming ever since MM took over really.

But people like RicFlair needn't worry. I shan't labour my dislike of MM.

I'll even wish him all the best. Cos I sincerely hope there's a Leicester City left when he's finished and not some unrecognisable Americanised obscenity or, worse still, no club at all.

What you have said sounds like you're ungrateful to him.

If he wasn't hear, we'd never have been able to lure these players, not even been able to afford them, we'd also never have gotten MA here in the first place, and would probably still be stuck with Rob Kelly.

Whatever he does, we must still be grateful for him coming to get us in the first place and I don't care what he does, so long as he keeps his promise and makes us an established Premiership side.

1 we dont know why martin allen was sacked and 2 without milan we wud be in league 1 by the end of this season and could possibly be deducted 10 points for goin into administration and still have hammond and hughes in the first team.

There was no question of us going into adminstration again - certainly at the time of Mandaric's involvement.

The only problem with my season ticket concerns the person who gave it to me.

And sorting that particular aspect has far more importance to me than any concerns about my credibility with the likes of you.

If I have to see the season out to save continuing to cause distress, I can live with that and with you having a laugh. I'll still watch the reserves matches and perhaps the Academy games because neither involve putting money into Mandaric's pockets.

But there is no way back from this as far as I'm concerned. This will be my last season as a paying Leicester City supporter while Mandaric is part of the club - whether he takes us to the Premiership or not.

I don't like what he stands for and don't intend to put a penny more into his pockets.

After all due reflection I don't regret my reaction at all, save for the third party distress caused, although it is hardly reactionary because it has been coming ever since MM took over really.

But people like RicFlair needn't worry. I shan't labour my dislike of MM.

I'll even wish him all the best. Cos I sincerely hope there's a Leicester City left when he's finished and not some unrecognisable Americanised obscenity or, worse still, no club at all.

You've really thrown your toys out of the pram haven't you. I'm a massive fan, but jesus, it's just a game at the end of it all. You're taking it all far to seriously. Perhaps you should take up another hobby?

Am I right in thinking that this thread has just turned into a slanging match with few valid points being made?

And criticising people for their punctuation and/or spelling... erm, this is a forum for footie fans, not English teachers.

*APPLIES VALID POINT FILTER*

:@

Damn, it didn't work - we still got more than 3 paragraphs worth of conjecture! :unsure:

You've really thrown your toys out of the pram haven't you. I'm a massive fan, but jesus, it's just a game at the end of it all. You're taking it all far to seriously. Perhaps you should take up another hobby?

Already in hand I'm pleased to say. Football will remain an interest of course cos it's hard to let go completely after such a long time.

It being far more than just a game is precisely the point of his arguement.

So it's over the top and reactionary - I'm not too bothered. Emotions are running high at the moment. Milan runs the club in a manner which is always going to some people off, hell, I'm one of them. I'm just no-where near as pissed off as Thracian is.

I think people should cut Thrac a bit of slack.

All this insulting him because he has a differant opinion and a differant way of writing things to the 'In' Crowd doesn't mean that everyone should jump on his back and start being nasty.

Theres Banter and then theres being plain rude.

So it's over the top and reactionary - I'm not too bothered. Emotions are running high at the moment. Milan runs the club in a manner which is always going to some people off, hell, I'm one of them. I'm just no-where near as pissed off as Thracian is.

I'm pissed off aswell, but he's gone way over the top. Why let it ruin the fun of going to games every week.

I don't think the majority are being nasty, besides I'm sure it doesn't bother Thracian in the slightest. Perhaps we should all remember the golden rule of getting personal and arguing over the internet - someone may well win but you're both still losers.

I think Thrac handles it quite well, he never buckles in and changes his opinion to go with the crowd.

I might not agree with him all the time but the personal abuse is starting to get abit out of hand.

I think Thrac handles it quite well, he never buckles in and changes his opinion to go with the crowd.

I might not agree with him all the time but the personal abuse is starting to get abit out of hand.

Perhaps yes, but I will put my faith in those above to make sure it is kept under control.

Kind of an analogy for the whole situation at the mo?

I'm pissed off aswell, but he's gone way over the top. Why let it ruin the fun of going to games every week.

If he wants to balk at the moral turpitude displayed by Mandaric so far, then good luck to him. He's entitled to his opinion and personally I'm slightly disappointed I can't muster the outrage that the situation perhaps deserves.

As someone who was around when this thing would have widely percieved as outrageous, rather than "just business", (tell me if I'm being patronising, Thracian) you'd think people might understand him a little more.

If he wants to balk at the moral turpitude displayed by Mandaric so far, then good luck to him. He's entitled to his opinion and personally I'm slightly disappointed I can't muster the outrage that the situation perhaps deserves.

As someone who was around when this thing would have widely percieved as outrageous, rather than "just business", (tell me if I'm being patronising, Thracian) you'd think people might understand him a little more.

I agree it's nothing short of outrageous, you could apply a number of superlatives to describe this shocking decision. It's the whole throwing the season ticket away because of it that i find completely ridiculas.

I agree it's nothing short of outrageous, you could apply a number of superlatives to describe this shocking decision. It's the whole throwing the season ticket away because of it that i find completely ridiculas.

It's a little suprising, "completely ridiculous" is a stretch.

flynny - consistently a very smart lad...

It seems some people forget one thing about this Club.

Since I've supported City we've been a yo-yo club, before MON was here we weren't much better than we were last few seasons, we've always had to put up with this ! Ain't it about time we come to terms with that and enjoy our Club. If it weren't for MM we'd be right in the mire. Let him do what he has to do, no point turning on him cos he's not gonna listen.

It's only a game after all, no need to be stressing and busting blood vessels over it !

Archived