Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

The sooner MM sells out the better...

Bit of golf is it?

Yes. I've decided to play some of the seniors amateur golf circuit next season cos I've sat around long enough.

What with tenpin bowling in the afternoons and rejoining a squash club I should soon get the frustrations out of my system, assuming my ailing body can take up the slack again. :thumbup::D

Absolute rubbish Thracian.

We are no more then a business venture to MM.

This time last year we were a worthless club struggling to find the cash to pay the mortgage.

You like many others are not happy with the way he is running the club but in MM's world there's no room for democracy in business and the sooner you realise that the better you'll be able to enjoy your football.

MM will eventually sell this club and you can almost guarantee it will be worth a hell of a lot more then when he bought it.

Yes. I've decided to play some of the seniors amateur golf circuit next season cos I've sat around long enough.

What with tenpin bowling in the afternoons and rejoining a squash club I should soon get the frustrations out of my system, assuming my ailing body can take up the slack again. :thumbup::D

So, will you never watch leicester again whilst Mandaric is in charge? No matter what the success we have?

It seems some people forget one thing about this Club.

Since I've supported City we've been a yo-yo club, before MON was here we weren't much better than we were last few seasons, we've always had to put up with this ! Ain't it about time we come to terms with that and enjoy our Club. If it weren't for MM we'd be right in the mire. Let him do what he has to do, no point turning on him cos he's not gonna listen.

It's only a game after all, no need to be stressing and busting blood vessels over it !

Yep we are a yo-yo club, and as long as its a yo-yo between the top two divisions I will always be relatively happy with that, especially after the past few seasons. The reason why MM has my backing is without him I honestly thought we might be doing it a notch lower. MA on the other hand doesn't have that kind of clout to make or break the club like MM can.

I agree with Thracian's sentiment that the sooner he sells out the better as I think when he does sell we will be in a much better state. Ergo the sooner he sells, the sooner the good times cometh

ps Please don't say its only a game, I've had enough of being told that during various sulks over the years :(

Yep we are a yo-yo club, and as long as its a yo-yo between the top two divisions I will always be relatively happy with that, especially after the past few seasons. The reason why MM has my backing is without him I honestly thought we might be doing it a notch lower. MA on the other hand doesn't have that kind of clout to make or break the club like MM can.

I agree with Thracian's sentiment that the sooner he sells out the better as I think when he does sell we will be in a much better state. Ergo the sooner he sells, the sooner the good times cometh

ps Please don't say its only a game, I've had enough of being told that during various sulks over the years :(

Totally agree...

You won't catch me sulking over City though.

Why is that a problem for you?

Well making defamatory 'jokes' by Daggers & TPH suggesting the molestation of young children says otherwise!

Appreciate the support but they are what they are and I don't suppose they'll ever change.

Some people delight in spreading such juvenile or malicious innuendo - you've only got to look at what the McCann's are going through.

If they can cope I'm damned sure I can. Mostly it's beneath my dignity to respond.

Well making defamatory 'jokes' by Daggers & TPH suggesting the molestation of young children says otherwise!
You said you didn't think the majority were being nasty, well I guess it wasn't a majority but it was certainly nasty from two people who have a large following of naive and impressionable fans on this forum.

What a load of absolute bollocks.

At no point in time did I refer to Thracian molesting children.

The "banter" was referring to the member known as Ultra and I responded to a TPH post by saying we could bait a trap with the younger of the LCGS. The girl is sixteen and therefore not a young child. Ultra has previously tried to "impress" the LCGS by frequenting and complimenting them on their website.

Seeing as your name is 'Committed' may I suggest you put a bit more commitment into reading and thinking in future before making a total twat of yourself.

Come on naive and impressionable fans, let's go get some Coke Floats down at the ice cream bar...

Just a few months into his reign as Leicester city supremo I've no doubt in my mind - Milan Mandaric is a liability to our club and the sooner he's gone the happier I'll be.

All his money, all his posturing and his king-sized ego don't impress me. The man is a dinosaur, a big, brash control-freak who devours anyone who has the courage or recklessness to stand in his path.

How many managers has he bitten into and spat out the carcasses - managers he chose?.

If they were all shit then the shit came out of his own arse.

His latest show of dictatorial muscle was indefensible. A disgrace and an embarrassment to what was once our club.

But people still pay lip to the guy because they are seduced by his money and wallow in his wake like avaricious treasure hunters who have found the source of endless riches.

Me I'm disgusted. My season ticket was a gift. I was looking forward to witnessing a footballing adventure.

Now that ticket feels like a turd in my pocket. It's the representation of the most loathesome man I have ever known to be associated with Leicester City.

I would simply love it if everyone in football refused to work with him. But it won't happen. People aren't like that.

In this MM is right - money talks louder than any momentary screams from despatched employees.

And as is conveniently uttered - life goes on - ironically, not by courtesy of Mandaric as he'd like to think - but by courtesy of people he would summararily dismiss.

Truly when I think of Mandaric this morning I want to puke over everything he stands for.

And that's to put it mildly.

agree with parts of what you say but its his club and his money,he must have his reasons we might not agree with them but were not spending millions of pounds.

I think people should cut Thrac a bit of slack.

All this insulting him because he has a differant opinion and a differant way of writing things to the 'In' Crowd doesn't mean that everyone should jump on his back and start being nasty.

Theres Banter and then theres being plain rude.

Its not nasty usually, just a bit of fun. Thrac is a character but i get the feeling he likes being the centre of attention on here and he could easily ignore the comments but comes back for more by either repeating the same old muck or going a step further and contradicting himself. You cant take anyone that seriously who suggests 3ft 7" Levi Porter should be in central midfield or OK`ing the 35m signing of Emile Heskey to sling him into centre-half as "he would make the difference"!!! We wouldn't want Thrac to stop going to the games or to stop posting his stuff as its all part of the fun of the forum lol

So, will you never watch leicester again whilst Mandaric is in charge? No matter what the success we have?

My ST is paid for but once the season ends I shall watch no more Leicester games that involve putting money in MM's pocket. I may watch the Reserves and the Academy, even the odd away game but no I'm not comfortable supporting MM because any success he gets will be contrived rather than built and worse, it will be contrived by riding roughshod over anyone he pleases as is made perfectly clear by his latest press release.

There are many moneyed business leaders who manage to achieve success yet still set an example and show respect for people rather than bullyingly and dictatorially abusing their power and privilege. So I'll not put money into Leicester City again until we have people with what I consider to be integrity and common decency back in charge.

I'm sorry if that all sounds a bit moralistic because I've failed to meet my own standards on far too many ocasions. But then I'm not a leader and am no longer good enough to be a leader. It doesn't stop me wanting to stand by something I believe in.

My ST is paid for but once the season ends I shall watch no more Leicester games that involve putting money in MM's pocket. I may watch the Reserves and the Academy, even the odd away game but no I'm not comfortable supporting MM because any success he gets will be contrived rather than built and worse, it will be contrived by riding roughshod over anyone he pleases as is made perfectly clear by his latest press release.

There are many moneyed business leaders who manage to achieve success yet still set an example and show respect for people rather than bullyingly and dictatorially abusing their power and privilege. So I'll not put money into Leicester City again until we have people with what I consider to be integrity and common decency back in charge.

I'm sorry if that all sounds a bit moralistic because I've failed to meet my own standards on far too many ocasions. But then I'm not a leader and am no longer good enough to be a leader. It doesn't stop me wanting to stand by something I believe in.

Why would you go and belittle yourself by watching a side that has been assembled with the help of the Mugabeesque Milan Mandaric? Dont do it Thrac. Stay away this season as you have those high standards and morales and even turning up this season to see the Devils spawn would lead you to having nightmares! :D

Why would you go and belittle yourself by watching a side that has been assembled with the help of the Mugabeesque Milan Mandaric? Dont do it Thrac. Stay away this season as you have those high standards and morales and even turning up this season to see the Devils spawn would lead you to having nightmares! :D

I've caused enough upset close to home without going that far. But thanks for your concern. ;)

PS: LilDave3's quite right about Chambers. He may look like he should cope but he's been a sorry sight at left back when I've seen him.

I've caused enough upset close to home without going that far. But thanks for your concern. ;)

lol

As much as I would love to stick around to respond to your responses, Im tired and have to be up early. Lets hope that the next time I appear on here (tomorrow between 7-8pm because the beer awaits after that) we would be celebrating a win at Plymouth who in my opinion are distinctly useless.

What a load of absolute bollocks.

At no point in time did I refer to Thracian molesting children.

The "banter" was referring to the member known as Ultra and I responded to a TPH post by saying we could bait a trap with the younger of the LCGS. The girl is sixteen and therefore not a young child. Ultra has previously tried to "impress" the LCGS by frequenting and complimenting them on their website.

Seeing as your name is 'Committed' may I suggest you put a bit more commitment into reading and thinking in future before making a total twat of yourself.

Come on naive and impressionable fans, let's go get some Coke Floats down at the ice cream bar...

Irony reaches new heights! :D

Accusations of paedophilia in this thread are particularly dangerous, especially when discussing our chairman.

After all, he may decide to offer me the manager's job!

Just a few months into his reign as Leicester city supremo I've no doubt in my mind - Milan Mandaric is a liability to our club and the sooner he's gone the happier I'll be.

All his money, all his posturing and his king-sized ego don't impress me. The man is a dinosaur, a big, brash control-freak who devours anyone who has the courage or recklessness to stand in his path.

How many managers has he bitten into and spat out the carcasses - managers he chose?.

If they were all shit then the shit came out of his own arse.

His latest show of dictatorial muscle was indefensible. A disgrace and an embarrassment to what was once our club.

But people still pay lip to the guy because they are seduced by his money and wallow in his wake like avaricious treasure hunters who have found the source of endless riches.

Me I'm disgusted. My season ticket was a gift. I was looking forward to witnessing a footballing adventure.

Now that ticket feels like a turd in my pocket. It's the representation of the most loathesome man I have ever known to be associated with Leicester City.

I would simply love it if everyone in football refused to work with him. But it won't happen. People aren't like that.

In this MM is right - money talks louder than any momentary screams from despatched employees.

And as is conveniently uttered - life goes on - ironically, not by courtesy of Mandaric as he'd like to think - but by courtesy of people he would summararily dismiss.

Truly when I think of Mandaric this morning I want to puke over everything he stands for.

And that's to put it mildly.

Part of me thinks that we'll be lucky for MM to repeat the same glories as Pompey, then sell us onto richer investors; but MM is the ONLY person who has ever put money into this club - to me, he can have a few managerial sackings before I start to doubt him (i.e. unless a particular manager was extremely successful). Ok, Martin Allen leaving was a MAJOR shock and I didn't agree with the timing of just four games in charge, but for now my patience with MM is on an extremely long fuse and he'll have to do a lot worse until I start to doubt him.

A bizarre thing just happended. I havent posted for a while and this was the first thread on which I spied. I'll be honest and admit I couldnt be bothered to read half of it and kinda skipped to the last page and from what I was reading it appeared that Thrac was about to disappear from FT. I was actually panicked!!

Lord knows why but I kinda like the old guy being around - possibly cos i've only had a few months of Porter believership rather than several years - but I actually panicked.

WTF is going on with me?? :o

Milandric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin Allen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These just aren't LCFC people are they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`d sooner we were in administration, and doing a Leeds that this queer set up.

Money, money money - fu**s the whole thing up.

ilam

Well I've only read the first and last pages of this thread, as I know the rest runs on similar lines....

I guess I am frustrated at where we are going ATM... I really did think MA could have offered us something long term, but if that is not the case, I guess we just have to trust where MM is taking us and that he knows what he is doing.

The thing as one person wrote early is to remember where we could have been if it weren't for MM, we could be in Leeds situation and besides Leeds and a few other clubs, I wouldn't wish that on anyone... that is a scary thought.

We were lucky to get MM to support us, to give us the players we now have who at least look like they want to be there week in week out and who will hopefully once they gel give us something to really cheer about... as well as a sponsorship deal that is quite nice and a clothing deal that although not great is better than what we had.

I will even though frustrated, put my trust in MM, as he hasn't given us too much to complain about so far, and the other option would have been much, much worse... so I guess we have to be happy with what we have knowing what might have been... :)

Part of me thinks that we'll be lucky for MM to repeat the same glories as Pompey, then sell us onto richer investors; but MM is the ONLY person who has ever put money into this club - to me, he can have a few managerial sackings before I start to doubt him (i.e. unless a particular manager was extremely successful). Ok, Martin Allen leaving was a MAJOR shock and I didn't agree with the timing of just four games in charge, but for now my patience with MM is on an extremely long fuse and he'll have to do a lot worse until I start to doubt him.

Your statement is not only untrue (plenty of folk, me included, bought shares in the club when it became a plc), but also typical of the misinformation that is so often put out on here by the pro-Mandaric camp.

Aren't THREE sackings in six months enough for you? Judging by the performance at Plymouth, they certainly haven't helped the quality of the football.

Archived