Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My Grandad died last night. I don't think I've ever woken up feeling so sad.

R.I.P. Ray Clarke, one of life's good guys and a true City fan.

Ahh thats so sad. I know how youre feeling. Sorry to hear this.

May he RIP

I am so frigging bored. I did want to go to the cricket, but someone is not too keen, and given the black clouds now gathering, he may end up being right. I do so hate it when that happens.

I am so frigging bored. I did want to go to the cricket, but someone is not too keen, and given the black clouds now gathering, he may end up being right. I do so hate it when that happens.

Never admit theyre right.............. even when theyre right, which they never are of course!

Never admit theyre right.............. even when theyre right, which they never are of course!

I never admit it, that would be suicidal! Good god, I'd never hear the end of it! lol

I love a rainy English 'summer's' day :rolleyes:

EDIT - It's such a lovely day, that the Sky TV has fooked up in our house, "No satellite signal is being received"...must be the hot weather, melting the Satellite dish or something...More like drowning the fooker.

Edited by Matt

I love a rainy English 'summer's' day :rolleyes:

EDIT - It's such a lovely day, that the Sky TV has fooked up in our house, "No satellite signal is being received"...must be the hot weather, melting the Satellite dish or something...More like drowning the fooker.

fooking hate that. I find that sometimes if you switch it off at the plug and abck on again it clears it up.

Glorius my afl team flogges a team that had won 7 in a row to do the unheard of and win 16 in a row to maintain our undefeated start to the season........now I'm getting excited we can actually win our first flag since 1966 and our 2nd in our 110 year history

Went to a wedding yesterday. Didn't think I'd drunk that much, in fact I didn't seem drunk at all. But I've woken with the hangover from hell. It hurts... lots. :cry: Uprightness is just not happening at the moment. Staying horizontal makes it just bearable as long as I don't move, in which case I get sweeping waves of nausea. :sick:

Went to a wedding yesterday. Didn't think I'd drunk that much, in fact I didn't seem drunk at all. But I've woken with the hangover from hell. It hurts... lots. :cry: Uprightness is just not happening at the moment. Staying horizontal makes it just bearable as long as I don't move, in which case I get sweeping waves of nausea. :sick:

Get ya roomy to go down to the shops and pick up a sports drink or two and drink the first really quickly.

If you keep it down you get nesecarry hydration and elcotrlytes.

If you chuck it up you will feel better and then let the sports drinks re-hydrate you.

Get ya roomy to go down to the shops and pick up a sports drink or two and drink the first really quickly.

If you keep it down you get nesecarry hydration and elcotrlytes.

If you chuck it up you will feel better and then let the sports drinks re-hydrate you.

I don't have a roomy. And there's no way I can get myself as far as the shop right now. :cry:

I'm hoping orange juice will do. :unsure:

I don't have a roomy. And there's no way I can get myself as far as the shop right now. :cry:

I'm hoping orange juice will do. :unsure:

Vitamin C is always good.

But trust me a good chuck followed by fluids of the non-alcholic type always works. ;)

Sorted my JSA, rapid claim already, next on the list is go College and find out what the crack with the course I want to do is. (When I went in a few months ago they said i'd missed the chance to get on the course, now they are saying I can enroll), Then I reckon i'll sort some travel insurance out, then maybe go gym, busy, busy.

Edited by Matt

Sorted my JSA, rapid claim already, next on the list is go College and find out what the crack with the course I want to do is. (When I went in a few months ago they said i'd missed the chance to get on the course, now they are saying I can enroll), Then I reckon i'll sort some travel insurance out, then maybe go gym, busy, busy.

Me too. Signed on for the first time today. :/:shutup:

Day off today.

Long weekend just gone, so many problems.

Sent senior management a big email about one of the problems yesterday, now I'm spending today wondering if they'll respond or brush it under the carpet. If the latter, they're going to have trouble on their hands if things repeat next weekend.

:ph34r:

Fresh back from Zante midday, simply amazing time. Moments of pute comedy getting on it from the 1st night and still feeling fooked on the plane home, nights out starting happy hours at 6 and strolling in at 8 with barely 4 hours sleep each morning. Got to know the soundest of most stunning girl towards the end too.

Perfection holiday, not contacting work for a few days now big recovery needed.

Me too. Signed on for the first time today. :/:shutup:

Horrible feeling ain't it, However i'm not sure about you two (Libertine, FoxForever) but i've worked since 16 full-time, so i'm just earning abit of the tax i've paid in back, still feels horrible, demeaning, and embaressing (For me it does anyway :giggle:) tbh for the sake of 50 quid a week I wouldn't do it, but it pays into your state pension, e.t.c so that's the main reason i'm claiming it.

Signing on for first time tomorrow. Just filled out the 'What I did' form lol

They are pathetic ain't they?! I just made half of the stuff up, then after a few weeks of doing it and realising they weren't even looking at it I didn't bother.