Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

First day back at college today, got onto the Diploma because he told me that I am to good for the Certificate/Award as I will benefit from that Diploma course better and I get 3 a-levels at the end of the 2 years :D

Thats about it for today, college tomorow again.

Had a guy threaten to kill everyone, and then threatened to hunt down all our local employees and so something (he wouldn't tell me what) to them.

I assume he wasn't going to buy us all drinks, judging by the way he waved his cane around.

He wasn't old, either.

That was a little unnerving it must be said. lol

Where are you going and what you gonna be studying :)?

I'm going to Nottingham Trent for the Bar Vocational Course, having just graduated in law. I can't wait to start now, I am chomping at the bit, I believe the phrase is!

I'm going to Nottingham Trent for the Bar Vocational Course, having just graduated in law. I can't wait to start now, I am chomping at the bit, I believe the phrase is!

Exactly the same thing I said to Fez yesterday! Can't wait to just get there and get started now, it's been a long break.

Exactly the same thing I said to Fez yesterday! Can't wait to just get there and get started now, it's been a long break.

I'm really jealous of you young 'uns, as I wish I had done this years ago. Although I'll be full time this year, I do feel that I missed out on an important part of growing up. I know just how you're feeling!

The gap between first and second years is stupidly long. I was looking forward to the break but I'm unbelievably bored now.

I'm really jealous of you young 'uns, as I wish I had done this years ago. Although I'll be full time this year, I do feel that I missed out on an important part of growing up. I know just how you're feeling!

I feel exactly the same, or 'this' if you will.

Started off well and then got worse as I took my girlfriend to the train station so she can go back to uni. Having seen each other every day for the last 5 weeks and practically living together all summer it's going to be weird to adjust back to just seeing her at weekends!

Edited by syston_fox

2 weeks till I start Uni, infact this time in a fortnight will be 1st freshers night, cannot explain how excited i am.

finish work this Friday, then plenty of nights out in Leics throughout next week, goodbyes with various groups and that who I won't see for a while.

If i end up with scottish goons or any Stoke fans in my halls (very likely) I'm spending the year with you and your more educated "uni of sheff" mates.

What happens if you end up with any hardcore United, Arsenal, Liverpool, or Chelsea fans that support their team via SKY?