Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just had my first driving lesson. I was super worried but it was great fun :D

Awesome, I was afraid for my first lesson as well but its very easy and comfortable when you gain the confidence.

I was afraid about 3. turn and roundabouts but both are fairly easy really. *touch wood* lol

Just learning my theory now, ready to book that.

Anyway, today was alright.

Got a new lecturer at college and thats about it for today.

Decided on upgrading my PC now and adding all the total's together and then going to buy all the hardware and software and then sell my old PC and my laptop.

Bring on tomorow then, at college, work Friday and then Derby on saturday :scarf:

Knackering.

Up at 5am to be in work for 6am, Only just got back and my day is finally finished, All to be up and into work for 6am tomorrow morning.

Now that is a shift.....Only to have most of that stolen by the robbing taxman no doubt.

Edited by Matt

Good s'far.

Playing at Spinal Tap later by being a guitar tech for my housemate's band in Southend. If I get a spare minute I might try and get down to that famous pub where FT destroyed the Sky Sports Gooners. :D

Apparently the venue they're playing is where Pearl Jam's first ever UK gig was...

Edited by A Fox in Essex

The rain hasn't helped in terms of finishing my guttering so we went out and purchase some heavy duty tools from Focus.

They've got a 3 for 2 offer and we've got hold of a Rotary Hammer Drill which is an awesome tool and something that seems more suited to Rambo than anything else.

Anyway, with that one plus another we're borrowing I reckon we can re-render the rather expansive outside of our house for way short of £2,000 which sure as hell beats the £14,000 quotes we've had from a couple of other quarters. And that includes the scaffolding and skips. It ain't half good to have friends and contacts!

I've just been practicing on some outhouse rendering. Love it. It sure beats the shit out of hand tools. It'd get you to the front of any football crowd! As would the circular saw we picked up with it. :D

It's all good preparation for, hopefully, setting up a new company early next year with the lad who's been sorting my house out and my youngest son who's his best mate. Who says life at 60 is boring?

Although I know I'm coming down with something, today's been pretty good :)

Had a four hour lecture which always looks daunting in the morning, but went pretty quickly.

Learnt about specific tests (Wilcoxon if anyone wants to know :) ) and nailed the practice questions so really happy about that.

Well I have a cold, so a 3rd day off work for me.

On the plus side, it's my girlfriend's birthday today, and she has been having a dig at me for making her open her presents from me last Saturday when I last saw her. Something about not having anything to open on her actual birthday - but I have something on the way to her right now, and I'm going to get one heck of a 'Thank You' when it is delivered! I of course have been making out I am soooo sorry.....

Reasonable, 2 good seminars - great discusions and 1 lecture which went nice and quick.

Getting the train back to Leics tonight to see the family, poker tomorrow night, city and under 9's so can't wait for the weekend. Then back Sunday night to live the last month all over again. Heaven.

Edited by Tommeh

Not bad, Another 12 hour day so knackered again, but it went quite quick and I wasn't doing a bad job today so all good.

Abit pissed off i'm not going out tonight (Let downs!)

But a nice early finish tomorrow, Then the weekend!!!!

(Well i'll be doing a couple of hours in work Saturday morning)