Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I managed, through no luck of my own, to avoid getting run over three, yes, three times today. Through no fault of my own. And Jehst, two of them were cyclists riding illegally on pavements, taking corners without due care and consideration. I had the particulars of claim written in my head long before they'd finished telling me to fook off out of their way.

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooonts.

Where did this happen? :whistle:

I must admit i've nearly been knocked a few times off my bike in the last few weeks. I'm getting fed up with motorists who drive over the bicycle lane when there waiting at a junction to use it to get a metre head start from the junction.

Also I mounted the road a few days a go to be greeted by a motorist f'ing me out the window and gentle use of the middle finger only for them to speed off at ridiculous speeds when right near me.

On the pavements the worst are the old folks. I will see them in advance and move to one side of the pavement only for them to move to the same side in some kind of pathetic protest that I'm on the pavement. It's ridiculous all I have to do is move back on the other side. This seems to give some people kicks.

By the way I'm still yet to see this elusive fine. lol

I must admit i've nearly been knocked a few times off my bike in the last few weeks. I'm getting fed up with motorists who drive over the bicycle lane when there waiting at a junction to use it to get a metre head start from the junction.

As a motorist, I hate other motorists that do that. There is one near our house, and sitting in the green box actually makes it harder to see the lights. But then again, a few of the twats that do sit in there also ignore the red light on occasion....

By the way I'm still yet to see this elusive fine. lol

Ha ha, one day :)

Working on a bitch of an essay, one of those where you can think of enough material to write for 3000 words or more and it's a 1000-1500 word essay. Much prefer the longer essays myself.

On the plus side, booked a weekend in Barcelona with the lady as a Valentine's present. Think I'm in the good books now. :)

Still?!

Green. Worked out that next door neighbours ain't got their green or orange bin out, so I presume that they haven't filled their green bin or used it at all. And I doubt they could go 2 weeks without putting stuff in recycling bin. So if it was orange, they would have put it out.