Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Pub golf later, absolutely no idea how it will end.

As a pub golf veteran one piece of advive is open up the throat and down it in one regardless if it is a pint of guiness, or schoneer of red wine or a pint of tripple tequilla and lemonade. You power thru those 18 drinks and don't look back.

Tonight was a glorius night, public holiday tomorrow (australia day) went to the an old club that is now a live music venue and saw an old punk rock band with about 15 of us half of which I havn't seen since high school.

So great night great mates and a killer mosh pit got a black eye, bruises every where, generally knackered from getting smashed around in the mosh. But couldn't care less as saw so many old mates tonight it was worth it..

Bought a tub of Ben & Jerry's last week. Left it in the freezer over the weekend (in my section etc). Someone's nicked it without me even having a little bit of it. Fucking cunts.

Tell your flatmates you knew they weren't trustworthy and had laced it with something despicable. :thumbup:

Tell your flatmates you knew they weren't trustworthy and had laced it with something despicable. :thumbup:

I have my suspicions of who it might be. Hope karma gets the fucker though. Soon.

Those who have my facebook know how I would like karma to do it's business lol.

Bought a tub of Ben & Jerry's last week. Left it in the freezer over the weekend (in my section etc). Someone's nicked it without me even having a little bit of it. Fucking cunts.

My old boss told me that whilst at Uni someone kept nicking his milk. He said one day, he took an empty bottle, put in a few spoons of powdered milk, then made up the rest with his own urine.

Nobody ever touched his milk again.

Maybe they were trying to save you from more toothache? :thumbup: