Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Bloodyhell, what cruise was this?

P&O Ventura.

Gary Newbon was doing a talk.

Matt Le Tissier was just on holiday.

And as I said Claire Sweeney/Marco Pierre White were on for the GMTV Chef compeition. (Also Clare Nasir [weathergirl] and Rosemary Shrager were on as part of GMTV but I didn't know who they were till someone told me)

Edited by Matt

Brilliant. Good 2 mile run and my Indo Board arrived

indo_flo_board_and_cushion.jpg

Eventually I'll move up to the roller rather than the cushion

indoboard_08.JPG

But it's loads of fun :D Tried one out when I was down Devon way and been hankering after one for about 2 months

Brilliant. Good 2 mile run and my Indo Board arrived

indo_flo_board_and_cushion.jpg

Eventually I'll move up to the roller rather than the cushion

indoboard_08.JPG

But it's loads of fun :D Tried one out when I was down Devon way and been hankering after one for about 2 months

Corr that looks dangerous/tough!

Anyway, went and traded in 6 games and got &32.50, got another to sell tomorrow. Had band practise at mid day then football at 5 till now.

Had some blood tests today. Get the results on Monday hopefully. My next door neighbour did them for me lol. Bit of a coincidence but in a way made me more comfortable considering I don't remember ever having a blood test done before.

Tuesday night was ridiculous, should've been able to tell I would've got steaming after a Cherry VK at half nine. Normally an A.M drink at the very least. Mosh was rammed.

Other highlights include Tommeh ranking Sally Webster in the same league as Halle Berry, Tilley, Joe, and Tom discussing the benefits of Twitter, everyone having a good scout in the Highcross, and smashing the tops of bottles so they explode.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Tuesday night was ridiculous, should've been able to tell I would've got steaming after a Cherry VK at half nine. Normally an A.M drink at the very least. Mosh was rammed.

Other highlights include Tommeh ranking Sally Webster in the same league as Halle Berry, Tilley, Joe, and Tom discussing the benefits of Twitter, everyone having a good scout in the Highcross, and smashing the tops of bottles so they explode.

lol

Golden moment.